PDA

View Full Version : Finished Survey but Got Disqualifying Message

PirateKate
10-29-2010, 10:14 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I just spent thirty minutes on a SurveyHead survey and finished it and at the end, when it said click to submit, it took me back to SurveyHead.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mollyeilis
10-30-2010, 12:55 AM
It does happen to others, and there's nothing to be done. The survey companies tell us that if we do not qualify, that our answers are dumped, and not used. We have to believe and accept that (otherwise it would be impossible to do surveys!).

It's always rotten when it happens. :hugs:

As a head's up, it most often happens when we've either gone too quickly through the survey or when we miss a quality control question (where they put in something like "for quality control purposes, click the box all the way to the right", to make SURE we are reading it all and not skimming or just clicking boxes).

Lastly, there's a thread here (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=47578) for survey questions. We all have to be really careful about the vents we post about surveys, and that thread is the place to post our carefully worded survey thoughts. :sunshine:

PirateKate
10-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much for the information. I did not intend for it to sound too ranty, and I hope I wrote nothing too uncarefully worded. :D