PDA

View Full Version : I think we finally broke it!

sunshinemckenzie
11-29-2007, 11:49 PM
The Sunshine big board is all wacky....bad for us who were close. Great for the top 10. Their names are all listed twice. Wonder if they will win twice/double bonuses???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-29-2007, 11:55 PM
The Sunshine big board is all wacky....bad for us who were close. Great for the top 10. Their names are all listed twice. Wonder if they will win twice/double bonuses???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know! I saw that and said wow, I'm tied with-----myself! LOL.

sunshinemckenzie
11-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Wahooo for you! HUGE payout just in time for Christmas!!!:rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
11-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Wahooo for you! HUGE payout just in time for Christmas!!!:rotfl:

Yiiiippppeeee!:rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
11-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Yiiiippppeeee!:rotfl:

mmmmmmmmm maybe a christmas present from the Sunshinefamily to everyone since they/we worked so hard for the top 10 positions this month?

Blessing and Miracle
11-30-2007, 12:10 AM
mmmmmmmmm maybe a christmas present from the Sunshinefamily to everyone since they/we worked so hard for the top 10 positions this month?

Now, that would be nice.:angel:

SunshineGuy
11-30-2007, 12:20 AM

nope....i just like to screw with all of you every now and then. it's fixed now.

sunshinemckenzie
11-30-2007, 12:31 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: we were laying side bets that it was something like that!!!

but SunshineGuy, remember it is Christmas time and Santa has all kinds of helpers to tell him who has been NAUGHTY or nice :santa: