PDA

View Full Version : Shopping site suggestion

Lori Mouse
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
I just had someone recommend Skinit.com. You can purchase skins for electronic devices and you can upload your own photos to be made in to skins. With father's day coming up, this might make a great gift and of course, getting some $ back would be really nice :)

http://www.skinit.com/

***And, they have Disney skins :mickey:

jnorth1007
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Wow this is a great idea. I had never heard of that before but it would be a great gift for Father's Day!

3dog2kidmom
05-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Not sure if this has been requested, but we might be booking flights on Air Tran. I see we can get them through Travelocity or Cheap Tickets, but I usually go to the airline's own site to avoid the fees.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 10:21 PM
I use Air Tran as well and have been stalking their site!

I could have sworn that I saw a program for skinit at one point but cannot find one now. I'll keep looking.

speechteachri
05-31-2007, 06:56 AM
I just had someone recommend Skinit.com. You can purchase skins for electronic devices and you can upload your own photos to be made in to skins. With father's day coming up, this might make a great gift and of course, getting some $ back would be really nice :)

http://www.skinit.com/

***And, they have Disney skins :mickey:

I had never heard of this, but it would make a great gift!

One thing I absolutely LOVE about SR is how you go so above and beyond trying to help us out and keep us happy Tricia. Yay Tricia!

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 07:20 AM
You're welcome! I actually really love hearing about all of these new merchants. As an online shopper myself, I hate to think that there are stores I haven't tried. :rotfl:

Lori Mouse
05-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Thank you for checking in to it Tricia! I was browsing their site and saw that they have skins for just about everything. I wonder how dh would feel about having a flower covered PlayStation :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 09:21 AM
It doesn't look like that site has a program, but I have heard good things about www.ifrogz.com. Unfortunately, they only have ipod covers. But you can upload any picture that you want and use any colors. I'll go ahead and add them right now and keep looking for some others. :)

Lori Mouse
05-31-2007, 10:25 AM
That's too bad about skinit not having a program but the site you just added looks good too :) Off to shop!