PDA

View Full Version : Denise Austin Sign Up Credits FAST!!!

Anna
05-29-2007, 09:15 PM
This one credited almost immediately for me! YAY!:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-29-2007, 09:19 PM
I was actually looking at this one because it looks kind of interesting. I pay for Weight Watchers online right now, but this one looks like it comes with some cool exercise stuff.

Speaking of which, I have a date with the treadmill.

Anna
05-30-2007, 01:55 AM
Yes, that is what I was thinking:) ...I have some of her dvds...she is pretty good too.

sunshinecindy
05-30-2007, 07:53 AM
I got the DWTS DVD cardio dance.....its awesome. I love it, and maybe I can loose a little weight, or at least tone up before the affiliate summit in July. Or maybe I can just put down that terrific tiramisu from ala zing and loose a little. LOL

sally16b
05-31-2007, 12:45 AM
So this was suppose to credit very quickly???
I signed up Wednesday morning but it still hasn't credited to my account.:confused:

3dog2kidmom
05-31-2007, 07:17 AM
I got the DWTS DVD cardio dance.....its awesome. I love it, and maybe I can loose a little weight, or at least tone up before the affiliate summit in July. Or maybe I can just put down that terrific tiramisu from ala zing and loose a little. LOL

I just ordered the Denise Austin ones. Maybe we should have a support group for those of us who want do do them together! I will need the motivation.

wdwabby
06-15-2007, 01:26 PM
mine hasn't credited yet, but I checked my CC and the charge hasn't been put through on that yet, so the two things are probably tied together...

llgray16
06-16-2007, 12:01 PM
I tried this one earlier this morning but no credit yet. I hope it credits. I am actually interested to see the stuff that comes with it. I signed up for Curves but haven't been there lately so I need something to help me lose these last 10lbs!

Magical JenK
06-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Is this a trial for the website? If so, how long is the trial & how much is the trial? Thanks

wdwabby
06-18-2007, 07:09 PM
It's a trial that comes with a DVD and an exercise ball as well as a website subby each month.

I received mine today and STILL no credit! I'm pretty irritated as I already have the product in my hand, and yet no credit - especially when some people are saying they got credit immediately - guess I won't be getting credit at all on this one :(

sally16b
06-18-2007, 11:21 PM
I signed up on 5/30 and no credit for me either.:(

I'm on day 20 of a 30 day trial so it's not looking very good.:cry:

Alice28
06-19-2007, 12:51 AM
anyone else try this one recently?

I am thinking about it. I was doing really good with an exercise program last year and fell off the wagon this March when we put our house up for sale. This looks like a good DVD and I like the exercise ball...

llgray16
06-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Still no credit for me. I'll wait the 7 days and then file a TT (although it sounds as it may be a lost cause with everything going on lately :( )