PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Big Fish Deal!!

SunshineGirl
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
We just finalized an exclusive deal with Big Fish Games. Between now and Monday, our members can use code sunshinegame to get any game on their site (excludes collector's editions). In addition, we have increased the cash back to 20%. Please do NOT post this coupon on any other boards because it is exclusive to our site.

Everyone in my family has become addicted to Big Fish Games. They really are worth trying, even if you are not usually a gamer. Here's a blog post that describes more:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2010/11/04/exclusive-limited-time-deal-on-games/

Even if you are already a customer there, they have some games on sale and we have coupons for a few others. Plus you get the 20% cash back.

For those of you who are already playing, do you mind recommending some games to people who might be new to Big Fish?

Love2Shop
11-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks, that is so cool! I :heart: Big Fish Games!

m 'n c
11-04-2010, 07:39 PM
I <3 Trivia Machine. It is so much fun.

SunshineGirl
11-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II. I already finished the first one!

sammielynn
11-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Dream Day Wedding Games and Mystery PI. Hidden object games.

DarcyDog
11-05-2010, 07:24 AM
I'm addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II. I already finished the first one!

Totally addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II too! I finished it once, but am determined to get gold on every level, so I'm playing again. I bought My Kingdom for the Princess I, but haven't started that yet. Might look for a trivia game next.

kristenrice
11-05-2010, 12:02 PM
I have Trivia Machine (LOVE IT!), The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune. I wish they had Jeopardy, but Trivia Machine is a great substitute.

I will have to look into the Dora games. Right now, all of my other ones are on my laptop, but maybe I should put a few kids games on the desktop. Hmmmm....

Oh, and FWIW, my purchase credits post as pending in my SR account within 2 days! :sunshine:

mmm611
11-05-2010, 12:10 PM
I have Trivia Machine (LOVE IT!), The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune. I wish they had Jeopardy, but Trivia Machine is a great substitute.

I will have to look into the Dora games. Right now, all of my other ones are on my laptop, but maybe I should put a few kids games on the desktop. Hmmmm....

Oh, and FWIW, my purchase credits post as pending in my SR account within 2 days! :sunshine:

I think I might have to try Trivia Machine next! I remember I used to love playing Jeopardy on the old Nintendo and like Trivial Pursuit, but no one will play it with me!

I just got Coffee Rush 2. I used up my free time last night and decided I wanted more. It's kind of a cross between a match 3 and time management, as you have to match items to make the orders. I like coffee and it was listed as being among the most popular games, so I gave it a try!

iluvamystery89
11-05-2010, 02:53 PM
does anyone play any big fish games on windows 7? DD loves hidden object games and her new computer runs on windows 7, and most of the hidden object games i see on the big fish site say they require windows xp/vista.

mmm611
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I have windows 7 on my computer. This is the system requirements part for what I bought.

System Requirements:
CPU: 800 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 47 MB

I think it should work, but you could always have her download the trial first to be sure.

iluvamystery89
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
I have windows 7 on my computer. This is the system requirements part for what I bought.

System Requirements:
CPU: 800 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 47 MB

I think it should work, but you could always have her download the trial first to be sure.

thanks :) my plan was to d'l it on my computer (hers isn't connected to internet yet, just got it), and then burn to disc for her, so if it doesn't work on hers, i guess i'll just let her play on mine, lol.

iluvamystery89
11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
ok, anyone know what sort of CD/DVD i need to burn these games to disc? i've tried using a CD-R, and the computer tells me it's not writeable (when i know it is) and it holds 700 mb (game is only 70 mb) so i must be using the wrong type of disc, right?

mmm611
11-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I can only think of two things. Could that CD have been used to burn something else already? Maybe try a new CD?

Are you possibly using something that doesn't work in your own computer? (unlikely, but not impossible.)

If you have a USB drive, I just copied my game to that to test it. It worked for me. Sorry I can't give better advice!

iluvamystery89
11-05-2010, 06:37 PM
I can only think of two things. Could that CD have been used to burn something else already? Maybe try a new CD?

Are you possibly using something that doesn't work in your own computer? (unlikely, but not impossible.)

If you have a USB drive, I just copied my game to that to test it. It worked for me. Sorry I can't give better advice!

thanks! i did FINALLY get it to work! the disc had to be formatted first!

ligrumpygirl
11-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Two questions...can these games be played on a MAC?

Also, we are buying DD a computer for xmas...can you really download these games and save them on a disk?? I could buy a few now and use them as stocking stuffers??

29apr00
11-07-2010, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;325691] our members can use code sunshinegame to get any game on their site (excludes collector's editions). [quote]

I just tried and it said I couldn't use that code because I'm not a new customer.

mmm611
11-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Two questions...can these games be played on a MAC?

Also, we are buying DD a computer for xmas...can you really download these games and save them on a disk?? I could buy a few now and use them as stocking stuffers??

They do have a section for Mac games. Since you can play for free for an hour before buying, you could always test one of them if you're not sure.

I haven't tried to burn to a disc, but iluvamystery did it.

SunshineGirl
11-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Last chance today to use our exclusive coupon!

dwkay8
11-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I bought the #1 Mahjong game yesterday! I really like it, and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my brain!

If you are still debating, think about the holiday giveaway entry you'll get ;)

sammielynn
11-08-2010, 12:02 PM
does anyone play any big fish games on windows 7? DD loves hidden object games and her new computer runs on windows 7, and most of the hidden object games i see on the big fish site say they require windows xp/vista.

I have windows 7 and they work fine for me.

29apr00
11-08-2010, 07:36 PM
i just got My Kingdom for the Princess.....we'll see how I like it!

SunshineGirl
11-11-2010, 10:16 AM
I just finished My Kingdom for the Princess II so I am on the hunt for a new game!

Here's another special coupon for new customers that ends TOMORROW. You can get Mystery Case Files: Huntsville (one of their most popular games) for only $1.79. We have the coupon listed on our Big Fish Games page.

Love2Shop
11-11-2010, 10:52 AM
I just finished My Kingdom for the Princess II so I am on the hunt for a new game!

Here's another special coupon for new customers that ends TOMORROW. You can get Mystery Case Files: Huntsville (one of their most popular games) for only $1.79. We have the coupon listed on our Big Fish Games page.

I am a big fan of MCF but haven't played Huntsville, I can't pass up trying it at that price!

SunshineGirl
11-12-2010, 09:57 AM
New deal for both new AND existing customers!

Dora's Carnival Adventure
PC Only
Coupon code dora299
Normally $9.99 on sale for $2.99

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/BigFishGames/

MdCaterer
11-12-2010, 03:46 PM
I like their games and have purchased 7 all together. I signed up for the Big Games membership which is billed at $6.99 a month and allows me a free game (so it is the same as buying a game every month) my question is this.... will they give me SR credits every month when they charge me the $6.99 or should I cancel the membership and re-instate it every time I want to buy a game (they let you do that too) I am willing to maintain the membership but would like to get the SR credits. Please let me know, maybe since they are making offers to SR they would consider letting the Big Games monthly membership be eligible for SR credits

SunshineGirl
11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
I like their games and have purchased 7 all together. I signed up for the Big Games membership which is billed at $6.99 a month and allows me a free game (so it is the same as buying a game every month) my question is this.... will they give me SR credits every month when they charge me the $6.99 or should I cancel the membership and re-instate it every time I want to buy a game (they let you do that too) I am willing to maintain the membership but would like to get the SR credits. Please let me know, maybe since they are making offers to SR they would consider letting the Big Games monthly membership be eligible for SR credits

I don't think that we get paid for memberships. Only the actual game purchases.

MdCaterer
11-12-2010, 04:08 PM
OK Thanks

SunshineGirl
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
SpongeBob SquarePants Obstacle Odyssey is on sale through today only for $2.99 when you use code 299pants. I am definitely grabbing this one for my girls to play over this long holiday weekend!

Game description:

Help SpongeBob make it through the craziest underwater obstacle course you've ever seen! Run, jump and slide through each level to pick up all the bubbles and reunite with your best pal Patrick. But you better hurry; make it through each level before time runs out!

With SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and more.
Fun and challenging gameplay.
Tons of balance-baffling boards.