PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Shipping Torture

kimntrent
12-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I know that UPS, Fed Ex, and the USPS work their tail feathers off this time of year. Are we part of the problem? I know I am, but how about you. What stores do you still have stuff coming for the holidays from that you bought on Sunshine?

Old Navy
Kmart
Dancing Deer
Sephora
Oriental Trading Company
Linens n Things

Kim

m 'n c
12-03-2007, 01:33 PM
For once I don't have anything coming but that will change. I have one return to shopbop in the mail (too small)

Mike has NBAStore.com, Revolve Clothing (non SR), sephora, amazon. Some were ordered through SR and some were not since he didn't want me to know what he was ordering last night. :(

I think in general the number of people ordering online period has increased over the years. I know I've been a "problem" this year but I don't care as it saves me from going to the malls.

Blessing and Miracle
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh gosh, I've done all of my Christmas shopping online through SR. I still have a ton left to do which I can't believe! I thought I was closer to finishing that I actually am. When you have as many children as I have you always seem to forget someone. LOL.

I'm still waiting on several boxes to arrive to gather together with all of those that's already here and I mean there are a lot. I need to wrap, but somehow can't manage to do so. LOL.

Sephora
Kimmyshop
Eastbay (2 seperate orders)
Target (5 seperate orders)
Macy's (5 seperate orders)
Old Navy
ShoeBuy
Walmart

I know this isn't all of them, but it's all I can think of right now!

~Kathie
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm waiting on

DeepDicountsDVD
Batteries.com
Domestications Ordered 10-14....it was backordered
DisneyShopping
CollectiblesToday
Coldwater Creek 2nd order
Ebags
The Container Store
Land's End
Lillian Vernon
Kohl's 2nd order
Smart Bargains
Roto Radio
Harry & David

Plus 3 other online stores that are not affiliates.

I already have recieved orders from
National Geographic Store
Coldwater Creek
Kohl's

I just went through the stuff I have bought last night and I am short for a couple of people. I'll be shopping more in the next few days to try to finish up. And I haven't hit Walmart yet!!! :rotfl:

JillyFish
12-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Well no wonder ya'll are on the Big Board and I'm NOT!!! :rotfl:

I received most of my Cyber Monday shopping last week. The only thing I'm still waiting on is DeepDiscount.

ravensdreamer
12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I have received 1 from Disney and 2 from Target so far as well as 1 from Circuit City

I have pending
ebay
another Target
WM
another Circuit City

and shopping as I type..>LOL

~Kathie
12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
My DisneyShopping order came today. It was in a huge box that was way too big for the stuff in it and no packing. The box was opened, what little tape they put on the box was gone and everything was jostling around in there. If they had just filled it with peanuts or paper and taped it better, it would have been fine. :mad:

Good thing nothing was broken or missing.

bs4free
12-03-2007, 09:08 PM
I am only waiting on 2 Deepdiscount orders from cyber monday... Not much everything else has come in all ready...

I am starting to the that boxed in feeling as they are starting to pile up...

ligrumpygirl
12-03-2007, 09:21 PM
I think I am only waiting for one delivery...I have had a lot so far!! BJ alone killed the delivery guy!

Alice28
12-04-2007, 01:30 AM
just waiting on something from Deep Discount. I did a lot of online shopping about 3+ weeks ago, and it already all came.

mooch49307
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm still waiting on a Deep Discount order too, but they are DVDs that were pre-ordered and not available until Nov. 26th or sometime around then.

spring
12-04-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm also just waiting on 1 DVD from Deep Discount. Sounds like their shipping is not the fastest.

askomsky
12-04-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm also just waiting on 1 DVD from Deep Discount. Sounds like their shipping is not the fastest.

I ordered from them last weekend, one was on a wait until a few days ago and they both arrived today.

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Mine arrived Monday from my order thanksgiving week (deepdiscount.com order)

jfrog
12-05-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm also waiting on the remainder of my Deepdiscount order--my delivery guy is getting a break this week...BUT I'm shopping tonight and tomorrow, so watchout UPS guy! LOL!!

luvdisney00
12-06-2007, 03:52 AM
Just 1 more from Buybeauty.com. Is it just me or is shipping on everything pretty slow this year? I know it's the busy season, but I feel like my stuff has been taking forever.
Just got a pkg. yesterday from Boca Java and I haven't even opened it, but I can't wait to try the pumpkin coffee.