PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Ashleigh!

SunshineGirl
11-09-2010, 10:58 AM
I am happy to announce that our newest forum member is also our newest Sunshine Rewards employee. Ashleigh is joining us to help with all of the craziness of holiday coupons, deals, cashouts, and tickets. Her username is Three4Me and I will let her introduce herself a little. :)

happymom
11-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Welcome to SR, Ashleigh! Thank you, in advance, for all you will be doing to help SR continue to be awesome.

We take our family to Disney often (although we have traveled to other destinations as well) and have wonderful memories. I found out about SR on the Disboards. I thought that this would be a nice way to contribute to our Disney vacations and give me something to do in between cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. while the children are at school. It works out when I qualify for surveys while they are at school. Some days I don't qualify until later in the day. I don't like to take time away from the family to do the surveys too often. I am trying to balance this endeavor. I do love being a member of SR. It has been fun so far.

Best wishes!:welcome:

DisneyJudi
11-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome Ashleigh!!!!

SunshineGirl
11-09-2010, 11:10 AM
You can also all introduce yourselves to her so that she can know a little more about YOU. :)

disney_girl
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Welcome!:sunshine:

29apr00
11-09-2010, 11:26 AM
:welcome: Ashleigh :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
11-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the most fun place on the web, Ashleigh! :welcome:

Three4Me
11-09-2010, 11:52 AM
:sunshine: Thank you so much Tricia! I am incredibly excited to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. I have loved being a member and I feel so blessed to now be working for Sunshine Rewards. I have only just begun and I am learning so much from Tricia every day!!!

My name is Ashleigh and I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, fun loving man. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful children( two 9 year old girls and a 7 year old boy), and I love my life. I have a passion for my family, my faith, my friends, reading and the out doors!!!! I love learning and pushing myself out of my comfort zones! I am grateful to Tricia for this opportunity to be a part of Sunshine Rewards and to learn and grow as I go.
Thank You:sunshine2:

Hedy
11-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi Ashleigh! I'm Heather, AKA Hedy, and a mod here. I'm a 26 year old vacation freak who loves Disney.

Three4Me
11-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm WELCOME! I am thrilled to be here!!! Hope everyone has wonderful day!:sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
11-09-2010, 12:38 PM
:sunshine: Thank you so much Tricia! I am incredibly excited to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. I have loved being a member and I feel so blessed to now be working for Sunshine Rewards. I have only just begun and I am learning so much from Tricia every day!!!

My name is Ashleigh and I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, fun loving man. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful children( two 9 year old girls and a 7 year old boy), and I love my life. I have a passion for my family, my faith, my friends, reading and the out doors!!!! I love learning and pushing myself out of my comfort zones! I am grateful to Tricia for this opportunity to be a part of Sunshine Rewards and to learn and grow as I go.
Thank You:sunshine2:

Welcome to Sunshine! I've been a member since 2007 and absolutely love it. I wouldn't be any place else. I am blessed to have the best husband imaginable and six beautiful children, ages 29, 26, 21, 18 and six year old twin girls. Without them live isn't worth livin'.

I'm a 10 year Leukemia patient and SR has helped me through a lot of bad days. I love to travel, shop and scrapbook. Not in any particular order. LOL.

This is truly a great place to be a part of and I hope you the best in the weeks, months and years to come here at SR!

Welcome Aboard. :)

bbangel
11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Welcome on board! So glad there is someone to help Tricia through the busy holiday season.
I'm Megan, a Disney fan, and one of the rare Canadian members :sunshine:

dwkay8
11-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Welcome, Ashleigh! I hope you enjoy your first holiday season working at SR as much as we all enjoy it as members!

It's nice to see everyone's real names, maybe I'll connect the dots a little better now! Anyway, I'm Kayla and I'm a mother to two wonderful doggies :D I recently completed my BA, which has opened up a lot more time for me to earn on SR. I also work part time and am the other half of Mouse Unlimited.

lswheatly
11-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm WELCOME! I am thrilled to be here!!! Hope everyone has wonderful day!:sunshine2:

Welcome Ashleigh!

secretmoney
11-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Welcome Ashleigh! I hope you love it here as much as I do. I'm Carol, from New Jersey. I have 3 grown children, 2 grandchildren, 1 dog (shiba inu), 3 cats and 2 turtles (apparently these live forever, I've already had them for 17 years), oh yeah and 1 husband. I left my job to babysit for my grandchildren and found Sunshine Rewards. Now I can still get myself to Disney! Best of Luck!

lanny76
11-09-2010, 02:14 PM
:welcome: I'm Lanae & am glad to welcome you to SR! I have 4 kids, ages 6, 3 1/2, 2 & 5 months.....& am one of the non-disney fanatics on SR, altho I do like disney. :p

sqromano
11-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Welcome to SR Ashleigh! This is a great place and we are so happy that you have joined us!

My name is Shannan. I am married with three kids (boys 6 & 4, girl 2). I work part-time as an Occupational Therapist, but still try to find time everyday to earn some money here!

spring
11-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Welcome, Ashleigh! I have been a member of SR for a little over 3 years, recommended by my DD, and have never looked back. I'm not as active on the forum as I'd like to be, but working full time and just plain life keeps getting in the way, lol. I try to faithfully do at least 1 or 2 surveys a day and, if I have more time and the survey gods are cooperating, I try to sneak in a few more. I started out as a non-Disney freak, but my fellow SR members are rubbing off on me! :rotfl:

zoodoyle
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Welcome Ashleigh!! :welcome: Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing in all the fun that SR has to offer :sunshine: I'm Christina, from upstate NY, married and mother to four (10, 8, 5 and 6 weeks). I work PT (very limited at the moment) at a veterinary hospital and a zoo. We are big time disney fanatics, and love saving up on SR to cash out for disney gift cards to put towards our trips! :D

marcymajor
11-09-2010, 06:42 PM
:welcome: to SR Ashleigh. i have been a member of sr for almost 5 years now and totally enjoy it. you will too. i have 2 children, 1 husband and one cat (who acts more like a dog). most of my time on sr is spent doing surveys an shopping online because i am always looking for a great deal. i hope you enjoy your new job here and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. we are all here to help.

shmily1
11-09-2010, 10:52 PM
:welcome:Hi, Asheigh! Welcome!! We'll try to play nice and take it easy on you.:D

IRL, I'm Chris, mom to 3 grown SGC as well as DS20 and DD19, and DGNana to 7 SGC (who don't realize the S part! shhhh....) and DGS15months (belongs to DD19 and lives with us). Between working full time, the children and babysitting for DGS15months, and all the stray cats and dogs who have acquired us, I stay quite busy and try to do SR as often as humanly possible.

MamaO
11-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi, Ashleigh! I'm Jeanne from Madison, Wisconsin. I live with my hubby, dog, and 2 cats and am mom to 2 grown boys. Our oldest lives nearby with his new wife; our youngest lives in the Harrisburg, PA area with his wife, 19-month old son and a little girl on the way, due in March. I work full time at a job I love, and like many others here, have a passion for Disney! Can't wait to introduce our little grandson to Mickey Mouse - we leave tomorrow and will meet them at DW. Welcome to SR, and thanks for the help you'll be giving all of us!

DarcyDog
11-09-2010, 11:10 PM
:welcome:

I'm Barb. I live in Pittsburgh. No husband, no kids, but 9 nieces and nephews, 1 great-nephew, 1 great-niece, and 1 dog. I love Sunshine Rewards:love:. It has already paid for 2 Disney World trips for me since joining in April 2008.

Oh....and I'm a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan!

~Kathie
11-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Hi Ashleigh!

I'm ~Kathie from Rhode Island. I joined SR June 2006. I'm the resident Shoe Queen. Post a shoe sale and I'm there. :angel:

I'm married and have 2 kids (32 & 29) and 2 grandchildren (5 & 3) and a cat. DH and I own a family restaurant that keeps us busy.

Hope you enjoy your stint here at SR. :welcome:

amarazas
11-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome Ashleigh!

I'm Amy - I have two children - ages 11 1/2 and almost 10. I've been a member for a couple years - this past year I haven't been very active, although lately I've been around a little more.

I hope you enjoy Sunshine Rewards as much as well all do!!

gpp2001
11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Welcome Ashleigh!

I'm Karn and have been a member since October 2006! I'm a stay at home mom for now (DH wants me to get a job but I keep putting it off!!!!) I have a daughter (10) and a dog. :sunshine:

chipndale
11-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Welcome Ashleigh! My name is Merry and yes I was born close to Christmas. I have been a member almost since SR was started. I think it is the best reward site because of the customer service. I live in the Pittsburgh Area and I too am a die hard Steeler and Penguin fan. I have 2 kids - a girl age 9 and a boy age 7, two dogs, and one wonderful husband that I have been married to for 22 years!

bajam
11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome Ashleigh!:) I hope you enjoy working at SR as much as I have enjoyed being a member over the last 3 years.

MdCaterer
11-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi Ashleigh! Welcome to SR. I am Susan and my husband and I run a catering business in Maryland. I have a son and we all love Disney and earning SR rewards. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do :)

brandiramirez
11-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Welcome, my name is Brandi and I am married and have three kids, 16, 9, 3. I have come to love sunshine rewards and all the extra money I am making for disney. I am originally from Wisconsin, but I know live on the Eastern Shore of Va. I really started getting into Sunshine Rewards last Christmas and I am so excited for this holiday season.

momof3lovebugs
11-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Welcome Ashleigh! I am Heather, sahm and home educator for my two sweeties 10 & 7. We just got back from our first WDW trip and am happy to say that SR paid for a little chunk of it! I have been a member since '09 but only really started taking surveys back in March. I have been on survey hiatus for a bit getting ready for the trip and now recovering from it! lol! Hoping to get my rear in gear here and start saving for our next one! :)

speechteachri
11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Warm welcome to you Ashleigh!! Great to have you!:)

ShanPooh
11-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Welcome Ashleigh! Glad you are joining all of the fun!
I'm Shannon - from NE Ohio where the lake is eerie and the tower is terminal ;)
I have a DH, a 9 year old DS, a 6 year old DD, and a (hopefully we'll be hearing something soon) 9 1/2 year old DS2B.

PSL1013
12-09-2010, 12:56 PM
I missed this announcement because I was on vacation but also wanted to welcome you and wish you good luck.

I'm Pam and I've been a member of SR since 2/1/06. I've been married to the same husband for 40 years :D and we have one married son (29yo on 12/12) and the best DIL ever. I love Disney and Cruising! :welcome:

Soccer Princess
12-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome Ashleigh!