PDA

View Full Version : Wish we could see our balance on every page...

sunmagic
05-29-2007, 11:20 PM
There's a downside to the fact that Sunshine Rewards is great about crediting our accounts pretty quickly:

I find myself always clicking back and forth to the 'Earnings' page to see what my balance is.

I wish it were displayed up by our names on every page so we could kind of *watch* our totals grow while we are still in the other pages completing offers.

Just a thought...:sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-29-2007, 11:22 PM
It does change in your banner everytime something credits you should be able to see it in your banner. This would only not work for those without banners of course LOL

SunshineGirl
05-29-2007, 11:24 PM
I'll have to ask SunshineGuy when he comes back what he thinks the load on the server would be and if it would make your pages load slowly. The good news is that we get our fancy new expensive server in a couple of weeks. And the speed of everything is supposed to be better with that. So it may work out to add a few new bells and whistles at about the same time. I think that the formula itself is fairly easy to add to the pages.

llgray16
05-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I would also love to see this feature!

dreamtrip
06-12-2007, 04:01 PM
I'd love to see that too!

msu_spartan_jen
06-13-2007, 04:30 AM
I agree that would be a great feature! I myself too often click back and forth to see if something is posted! :o)

sammielynn
06-14-2007, 04:35 PM
That would be nice, I click back and forth all the time.

MdCaterer
07-11-2007, 06:55 PM
That would be nice! I also wonder if we could have a "remove" button for the offers we are certain we will not be doing. I seem to wade through alot of old offers that I will not do to get to ones I will!!

Thanks

lorisnuts
07-11-2007, 07:06 PM
this would definitely be nice to have.

sunmagic
07-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Me too. I'd love it! Such a convenience.

schachteles
07-16-2007, 11:42 AM
That would be nice! I also wonder if we could have a "remove" button for the offers we are certain we will not be doing. I seem to wade through alot of old offers that I will not do to get to ones I will!!

Thanks

This would be a BIG "I want" for me...I do a couple of other sites and it would be nice to get the ones off of the list that I did elsewhere or that I will not do. Frees up my pages for what I want to do.

HELP US!! :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:44 AM
This would be a BIG "I want" for me...I do a couple of other sites and it would be nice to get the ones off of the list that I did elsewhere or that I will not do. Frees up my pages for what I want to do.

HELP US!! :angel:

I'm thinking that this is something that we will definitely end up adding. It's just down on the list a little right now since we invested so much time in the offers a couple of months ago. We're working on the big redemption thing right now and the big shopping thing. Once we get through those, we'll go back to the offers and add some enhancements.

I was telling SunshineGuy when we were finally shutting down at about 1 this morning that I swear we could both spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week working on this site and have things that we want to do!!

schachteles
07-16-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm thinking that this is something that we will definitely end up adding. It's just down on the list a little right now since we invested so much time in the offers a couple of months ago. We're working on the big redemption thing right now and the big shopping thing. Once we get through those, we'll go back to the offers and add some enhancements.

I was telling SunshineGuy when we were finally shutting down at about 1 this morning that I swear we could both spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week working on this site and have things that we want to do!!

And we LOVE you two (and your crew) for all that you do!! :love:

I just like the option so that I can keep track of things and eliminate duplication...don't want to be fraudulent you know!!

But thank you for all that you do...I am happy to see the offers picking up again...we will patiently wait for the other things. One thing at a time...and you and SunshineGuy need to get sleep and have family time.