PDA

View Full Version : Survey Credit

OhMari
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Did the Survey Credits get posted for December 3.

I did a survey, but it never took me back to the congradulations page. It was for Identity Theft. It said thank you for completing the survey and then it asked if I wanted to purchase an agreement. It took me to the sign-up page and I didn't see no way out, so I had to click out.

PSL1013
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
I didn't get credit yet either and I did get the congrats page....I'm hoping it is just late posting? :confused:

Hedy
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
My guess is it's a 12:30 post today. :)

bs4free
12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
The Script to post the survey credit runs at 9:30AM Eastern and if greenfiled did not send the info in time it will run again at 12:30PM Eastern and if greenfield has still not sent the info Tricia will make a post letting everyone know they are late and that she is looking into why greenfield did not send over the info.

I know we all like to see when our surveys post and watch our balances grow.

So in short its not a problem untill after 12:30PM eastern.. HTH

mollyeilis
12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
The Script to post the survey credit runs at 9:30AM Eastern and if greenfiled did not send the info in time it will run again at 12:30PM Eastern and if greenfield has still not sent the info Tricia will make a post letting everyone know they are late and that she is looking into why greenfield did not send over the info.

I know we all like to see when our surveys post and watch our balances grow.

So in short its not a problem untill after 12:30PM eastern.. HTH

I am cyberly hugging you now! Thank you!

I'm so out of touch with surveys that I didn't know any of that, and since last week I didn't get credit for TWO daily surveys that I did (and got the "exceeded" message for both), I was getting really bummed!

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I am cyberly hugging you now! Thank you!

I'm so out of touch with surveys that I didn't know any of that, and since last week I didn't get credit for TWO daily surveys that I did (and got the "exceeded" message for both), I was getting really bummed!

This is probably a good thread to subscribe to as any changes to surveys get reported in the first post.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2509

mollyeilis
12-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Hmm, I do subscribe to that, but nothing's been posted since 11/23! :)

mollyeilis
12-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Oh, in the FIRST post. Gosh, I would never think to look there, except maybe for a week from today until I forget again, lol.

But I'm usually the type to just figure that I did something wrong, rather than post a question about it...so I'm very glad for those who start posts like this!!!!

DisneyMa
12-04-2007, 01:34 PM
FYI- credits just posted:D

OhMari
12-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll go there next time I have a problem.

And, I did get credit for yesterday, Woohoo!

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Glad you got credit :)

mollyeilis
12-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Dangit! No credit again! This is three now where I got the "exceeded" message, but no credit.

There's a chance I finished it after 9pm pacific time, which *sometimes* means I'll get credit for it the NEXT day (so, tomorrow), but that's what I hoped for the other two times and it didn't happen.

:confused: :(