PDA

View Full Version : My account looks so sad

bajam
12-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I was able to cash out this morning for gift cards to help with Christmas. My balance looks really sad right now. I guess I had better get off the forums and find some offers to do. :rotfl: Birthdays will be coming up soon.

Thanks SR for helping me take care of extended family for Christmas this year. Every bit does help.

Alice28
12-04-2007, 12:02 PM
you'll be surprised how quickly it will build back up! I have often depleted my account down to practically nothing, but it builds back up faster than I think it will! Congrats on your cash out.

ruledbymercury
12-04-2007, 12:04 PM
It does build back up quick! I cashed out $150 in Disney GCs for my husband's family coming to town (and WDW) over Thanksgiving and I'm already almost able to cash out for another $50.

bs4free
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
congrats on your cashout... A little extra christmas cheer.... I know you will grow that balance bigger and faster then before.... :sunshine: :christmas:

Mom2aPrincess
12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I so know the feeling...I cashed out for 75 earlier this week and I'm trying to get mine back up...got it back up already to 21 and I'm thinking if I can hit 24 REAL quick, I'll go ahead and cash out one more time for our trip to disney in 2 weeks!!!!

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I am with you. I cashed out for some christmas present money last week so I could make the payout this month and I had a piddley $6 left in my account. I'm already back to $25 in a week so it will build back quickly.

bajam
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Wow you guys build your balance back up so quickly! I'm lucky if I can average 50 per month and that's with the help of the survey bonuses. Which I love by the way:sunshine:

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Its the online shopping for christmas and I lucked out and got a survey bonus last month. Normally it might take a tad longer for me.

linanglab
12-04-2007, 12:32 PM
That is how the addiction works....you cash out and see your balance....then you scurry around trying to build it back up JUST so you can cash out again. And the cycle continues....

It is great though! FREE money! Thanks SR!

Blessing and Miracle
12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Congrats on your cashout. :sunshine2: Like the others said, it won't take long at all to rebuild your balance.

Riyaa
12-04-2007, 12:49 PM
It is great though! FREE money! Thanks SR!
My husband was laughing at my addiction to this site this weekend, and that's what I told him.

I'm just so impressed with how easy it is! It really is becoming an obsession to see just how much I can do. :sunshine:

DisneyMa
12-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Riyaa, I just love your avatar! Reminds me of something Will Farrell would say in Elf. :rotfl:

Sorry, back on topic......

barbaraapple
12-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I am in the same boat as you , my account looks so sad also :(

and for some reason nothing wants to credit for me

Mom2aPrincess
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM
YEA!!! I just hit enough and cashed out for one last $25 Disney Gift Card before our trip (here's hoping for a semi-efficient mail system)....

Now my balance is a big whopping $0.30!! :rotfl:

bajam
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I had to go through a few to get my last dollar I needed this morning, too. It's just crazy luck with some of those freebies sometimes. I did have a little luck after I cashed out and I'm back up to a dollar and some change. Once I get back into the swing of daily surveys it should go up faster.

Mom2aPrincess
12-04-2007, 03:09 PM
I had to go through a few to get my last dollar I needed this morning, too. It's just crazy luck with some of those freebies sometimes. I did have a little luck after I cashed out and I'm back up to a dollar and some change. Once I get back into the swing of daily surveys it should go up faster.

Yea...I'm working on my SM survey right now so that will get me almost to a $1!!! :) And I've already completed today's survey so when it credits tomorrow I'll be over a $1 for sure! I can't remember the last time I let my balance get that low though....:sunshine2:

Anne
12-04-2007, 03:13 PM
My husband was laughing at my addiction to this site this weekend, and that's what I told him.

I'm just so impressed with how easy it is! It really is becoming an obsession to see just how much I can do. :sunshine:

I know what you mean there. My husband used to laugh at me, but now that I am sitting on over $500 in disney gift cards and disney dollars, he's now all for me doing it.:love: