PDA

View Full Version : Ok now i'm upset.....

askomsky
12-04-2007, 02:36 PM
I KNOW I did a long survey on handbags yesterday, even posted it in the Dec survey thread. Checked 3 different times to make sure I got the exceed message, all to go hand in hand with me having issue's not getting credit for the SM survey after doing some several times.

I even completed that survey before 3pm yesterday (was trying to finish before getting DS8 off the bus), congrats screen and all!

What in the world is going on??????:confused:

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
It sounds like there is definitely something odd going on with your computer. How have you been doing with getting credits on other offers where everyone else is getting credits pretty easily?

chocovrdmicears
12-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Sorry, I'm a little confused...Did you not get credit for the daily survey or the SM survey? :confused: The daily survey's just posted , I believe in the last hour or so. Have you checked recently to see if you got your credit?

askomsky
12-04-2007, 02:54 PM
It sounds like there is definitely something odd going on with your computer. How have you been doing with getting credits on other offers where everyone else is getting credits pretty easily?

Just a little background.. DH and I are both computer programmers, so were very familiar around pc's, but also very LAZY (as comp. prog can be known).
My desktop acted up back in Sept (we are LONG overdue for a clean up, once again lazy.... :) no to many pictures and video I have to back up before we can do a reformat) I gave up doing survey's and purchases on my desktop bc it just wouldn't work.

Which is when I moved to the laptop, and have been doing survey's, offers, shopping etc on since Sept. Now I did get an offer to credit yesterday but I was at work. Below is the things that have credited for me since the 1st and all but the win your cruise was done on the home laptop as usual. I did clear cookies yesterday but that shouldn't matter with the main GF survey's since it's my email address. I didn't even bother to attempt a SM survey yesterday bc I ran out of time. I was able to do a survey both days on the weekend, so I'm not sure why yesterday was any different!

Anyhow, sorry for venting, it was just very upsetting to keep doing the SM one's and not get credit and I even said to myself last night, no biggy bc I can still do and get credit for the more important ones anyway.
TIA!
April

1000599 Credit: November Survey Bonus 5.00 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#1000283 Credit: Daily Survey - 12/1/2007 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#1000257 Credit: Daily Survey - 12/1/2007 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#1000098 Credit: Daily Survey - 11/30/2007 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#999982 Paid Signup: Win Your Cruise 0.40 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#999859 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (Dec 07) 0.01 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#999777 Debit: Target Gift Card ($50) (50.00) Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#999770 Credit: Daily Survey Error Submitted 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid
#999303 Credit: Baubles, Bling and Thing purchase 0.90 Credits 12/02/2007 Paid
#998829 Paid Click: ConsumerIncentive - $250 Gas Card - Zip 0.02 Credits 12/02/2007 Paid
#998014 Paid Signup: Consumer Expressions: Bahamas 0.60 Credits 12/01/2007 Paid
#997979 Paid Signup: WinMoolah: Amazon GC 0.40 Credits 12/01/2007 Paid

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure about that survey since I got booted out but maybe it will come through later this week. I know there have been a few lately that are on a crediting lag and I'm not sure why its happening.

But...

Since you are having issues with the SM surveys I'm just not sure that is the case or what is going on. Maybe Tricia and SG can brainstorm and come up with a few suggestions.

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Just a thought... I can't remember if you are on Windows or Mac but do you happen to have your settings set to delete cookies or temp files everytime you close a window? I know that is an available setting and back in the day I had it checked off but I don't any more. I could see it causing a cookie/crediting problem.

askomsky
12-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Just a thought... I can't remember if you are on Windows or Mac but do you happen to have your settings set to delete cookies or temp files everytime you close a window? I know that is an available setting and back in the day I had it checked off but I don't any more. I could see it causing a cookie/crediting problem.

Nope, on Windows and that's not set, actually again we're lazy and like the cookies, kinda why I'm happy it's not on my desktop anymore, I was going nuts trying to remember security answers when we logged in for banking etc. :)

m 'n c
12-04-2007, 03:25 PM
yeah I'm out of ideas. I am a former techie that has conviently forgotten everything I know. Similar to all that tax junk I learned in college. I have forgotten it as well.

kayjo
12-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Not sure if this will help, but last month I did a couple of surveys on a laptop instead of the desktop computer. The surveys did not credit the next day but a couple of days later I did receive two surveys credits. I assume that the missing survey credits showed up a few days later due to the crediting lag that has been mentioned before.

askomsky
12-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Not sure if this will help, but last month I did a couple of surveys on a laptop instead of the desktop computer. The surveys did not credit the next day but a couple of days later I did receive two surveys credits. I assume that the missing survey credits showed up a few days later due to the crediting lag that has been mentioned before.

I sure hope so!!! Thanks for the info, even though all of Oct and Nov survey's have been done on the laptop, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it'll catch up this week. Was in WDW last month and couldn't try for the 30 survey's so I defintely want to take a shot this month!

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 03:36 PM
It is true that sometimes we do not see the survey credits the very next day. And then I will see two come through for people sometime in the next week. So it's possible that the one that you took is one that they import at a later time. I don't know which of them are import and which of them are next day, though. :confused:

mjjmbnmm
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I took the same survey yesterday and did get credit today, so it's not one that credits later in the week.

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 03:47 PM
I took the same survey yesterday and did get credit today, so it's not one that credits later in the week.

Dang. April, go ahead and submit this using the form on the bottom of the daily survey page. Put in that it was yesterday's date, the email address that you used, and what the survey was about. When I send the form to her, I'll try to get credit for it.

But it still doesn't fix the problem of why you didn't get it in the first place like you should have.

GICHY
12-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I just took a coffee survery btw loved that product idea too. At the end it thanked me after completing everything and then I got that I never took the survey?? Wierd just wierd!

I went back in under daily surverys and it does not reflect that I took the survery. Grrrrr

speechteachri
12-04-2007, 08:40 PM
I was just coming over to the forum to report a survey problem myself, so selfishly, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have had a problem lately. Mine does not have to do with not getting credit though. I was FINALLY able to get a survey on 11/30, and I did get credit for it. Then I did one late on the 1st. On the afternoon f the 2nd, I tried to get into a survey, but I kept getting the "exceeded" message, so I figured that maybe the survey I did on the 1st actually got completed just after midnight and counted toward the 2nd instead (although I was pretty sure it was done in time). Anyway, I forgot about the issue yesterday and did get a survey. So I just remembered tonight to check on it, and I got credit for a survey on the 1st....so why was I not able to access a survey on the 2nd? Curious. I'm not too overly concerned about it, as I generally don't get more than 10-12 surveys per month anyway, but it would have been nice to try to get one every day.:(

Sorry for the long run on post....just a little annoyed.

But GLAD to be getting surveys again. Gotta go try for today.

askomsky
12-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Dang. April, go ahead and submit this using the form on the bottom of the daily survey page. Put in that it was yesterday's date, the email address that you used, and what the survey was about. When I send the form to her, I'll try to get credit for it.

But it still doesn't fix the problem of why you didn't get it in the first place like you should have.

Ok Trishia, thank you! But it appears that I'm not the only one that this happened to from the other thread.
I'll wait until the survey's post for tomorrow before I actually fill it out at the bottom to see if it catches up.

Thanks again!
April

askomsky
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok I just got lucky (well we'll see tomorrow!) and got a really easy survey on a certain salty snack coming out with a new product named after a popular block buster movie hit this summer. it was less then 10 mins, and I quadroopled check to make sure I got the exceeded message.

Now off to try the SM one and see if that works?!?!?