PDA

View Full Version : Getting nervous - will my Disney gift cards make it on time?

nani
12-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi -- I redeemed one on 11-19 and another on 11-30. We leave next Wednesday am (very early) -- do you think they will get here on time? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

sunshinecindy
12-04-2007, 10:57 PM
wow, thats cutting it close with the way the mail is running with Christmas and all. Thats one of the reasons we say allow 4-6 weeks, just in case. I think they were all done today, so you should get them.

SunshineGirl
12-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Where are you located?

zummi525
12-05-2007, 07:49 AM
hello i too cashed out on 11/20 and i live in dothan alabama do you think i will get mine by 12/13 thanks everyone

nani
12-05-2007, 10:07 AM
I live in Jackson Tennessee. Thanks

SunshineGirl
12-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone who cashed out through midnight last night should have them by Monday.

nani
12-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Whew -- thank you so much -- you have really made my day.

nani
12-08-2007, 09:26 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

What A great surprise in my mailbox -- another $100 WHOO HOOO

YOU GUYS ROCK:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: :clap:

SunshineGirl
12-08-2007, 12:19 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

What A great surprise in my mailbox -- another $100 WHOO HOOO

YOU GUYS ROCK:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: :clap:

Yea!! Even faster than I thought!

JillyFish
12-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Tricia, I'm trying to figure out when to cash out for my Jan. 12th departure. When will you be sending out Disney GCs again? Are you doing it every two weeks now?

SunshineGirl
12-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Tricia, I'm trying to figure out when to cash out for my Jan. 12th departure. When will you be sending out Disney GCs again? Are you doing it every two weeks now?

I plan on doing them one more time before Christmas. Then I will do them right around the 1st, once we get back from my mom's. So you could wait until after Christmas. You're close enough to me that they would get there in about 2-3 days.

mum4jenn
12-08-2007, 01:33 PM
OK. I cashed out on 12/6 for one more $25 Disney Card. I should be getting it before 12/21 then right???

We leave before the mail runs on the 23rd so I hope to get it before then. No huge problem if we don't. I will just use it on line if it does not come in time. This trip is going to be so fun to spend money (gift cards)that did not come out of my checking account or charge cards!!

JillyFish
12-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I plan on doing them one more time before Christmas. Then I will do them right around the 1st, once we get back from my mom's. So you could wait until after Christmas. You're close enough to me that they would get there in about 2-3 days.

That's great! I have a few bucks that are pending until 12/15 so now I can include that in my cashout too! Thanks for the response!

vegaskjk
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm really trying to get another $25 card before we leave (late, late on the 24th). What would be the last day to cash out? I'm in Las Vegas, but I know when I cashed out with the special cash out I had my card with in a week. Thanks! I can't wait as whether or not I get this extra $25 I have a $100 in gift cards!!!!!!

3dog2kidmom
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM

Tricia... would "right around the 1st" be after December survey (and maybe top 10) bonuses get posted? Assuming I get one, that's when I'm hoping to cash out in order to have cards for our January 20 departure.

vegaskjk
12-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Bump! I'm just wondering when the one more time before Christmas will be. I can get another $25 card now! Thanks and I can't wait to spend what I all ready have.:mickey:

LyndaM
12-10-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm planning on cashing out 12/15 (after the pending $$ credits) with hopes of getting the GC or Disney Dollars before we leave on 12/26. Tricia or Cindy, if you're reading this, any advice as to which I've got a better chance of getting? I'm in TX. I know 10 days, at Christmas, is not likely... Just hoping! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Any cashouts after today we can't guarantee will get to you by Christmas, in fact, more then likely they won't for a couple reasons. First off, they probably won't be processed for a few days, then the actual sending them, and then the mail which is running a lot slower the closer to Christmas it gets.

m 'n c
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm planning on cashing out 12/15 (after the pending $$ credits) with hopes of getting the GC or Disney Dollars before we leave on 12/26. Tricia or Cindy, if you're reading this, any advice as to which I've got a better chance of getting? I'm in TX. I know 10 days, at Christmas, is not likely... Just hoping! :rotfl:

Honestly I would just go to the disney store (if its close by) or order the gift card tonight through disneyland.com (they 2 day ups the gift cards) and then do a paypal cashout over here to cover the gc you buy. The paypal will come through Jan 15th and you can then just transfer into your bank account and it will just end up as a wash in the grand scheme of things with no stressing out over the mail.

LyndaM
12-11-2007, 12:46 AM
:)
Honestly I would just go to the disney store (if its close by) or order the gift card tonight through disneyland.com (they 2 day ups the gift cards) and then do a paypal cashout over here to cover the gc you buy. The paypal will come through Jan 15th and you can then just transfer into your bank account and it will just end up as a wash in the grand scheme of things with no stressing out over the mail.

Thanks for the idea, but it's not really that big of deal. I'd cashed out last time thinking that was it for this trip, but then the balance creeps back up a little and I start thinking maybe one more GC... :rotfl: I was just hoping, realizing it's not likely. But hey, what could be better than getting home from WDW and having my first GC to put back for the next trip!? :)

mmm611
12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Cindy. I've got enough right now to cash out for a few GC's, but I'm still undecided as to what I'm going to use. I figured it would be easier to wait till after Chritmas for me too.