PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having a problem with the Surveys?

kaw1218
12-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Everytime I try to click the link, I'm getting site not found. Is it me?:confused:

TtownAnne
12-05-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm getting the "survey daily limit reached" as soon as I answer the check-box questions, when I haven't even gotten to an actual survey yet!

saffymom
12-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Everytime I try to click the link, I'm getting site not found. Is it me?:confused:

I'm getting that too.

saffymom
12-05-2007, 02:20 PM
It seems to be working fine for me now.:confused:

wdwabby
12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm getting the "exceeded daily limit" message as soon as I click on the Greenfield box ... and I definitely haven't taken a survey today. This is a little frustrating! Hopefully it straigtens itself out soon... :(

lurkyloo
12-05-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm getting the "Technical issues" message. This is sooooooo frustrating when there's a bonus for filling out a survey every day. If Greenfield wants us to fill out so many surveys, why can't they get a server that works? :computer:

spring
12-05-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm getting the "exceeded daily limit" message as soon as I click on the Greenfield box ... and I definitely haven't taken a survey today. This is a little frustrating! Hopefully it straigtens itself out soon... :(

I have been getting this, plus "technical issues", plus being completely booted off line prior to starting a survey at times. I have just deleted cookies and gone back in. One time, this did not help, so I deleted cookies and then changed my email address and was successfully able to take a survey to completion. I usually don't have these problems so I think it might be Greenfield-related.

PartiesByCatharine
12-05-2007, 03:19 PM
I was having this problem yesterday. I deleted my cookies, exited out of IE, went back in and it was fine!

Good luck!:)

kaw1218
12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Ok, it's not just me. I'll have to try to delete my cookies again and see if that helps.

Thanks. :)

jfrog
12-05-2007, 07:27 PM
AArrrgghghgg!! This is worse than before!! Cleaning cookies, temp files, etc isn't helping at the moment- crossing fingers and good luck everyone!!

kaw1218
12-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Well, I finally got the page to load!!! Only to have them tell me that there are no surveys available. Ugh. Oh well.

jfrog
12-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Ugh- I'm still getting the 'web page not found' page after clicking on a few of the next page arrows- I think I was able to start 3 surveys and each one pooped out on me:confused:

OhMari
12-06-2007, 11:11 AM
I did a survey this morning on cell phones, MP3 players, Memory Cards and new computer. It took me 15 minutes. You could see the percentage go across the little box. It came to the end and it asked me how old I was and then it asked me if I was a male or female and I got this message :computer:

[QUOTE]UnfortunatelyThere are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.[QUOTE]

sweetiee
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I took the same survey this morning and it said the same thing to me when it asked for sex. Doesn't seem fair in that the progress bar was amost at 100%. I haven't been able to get a survey all month!

Riyaa
12-06-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm wondering if they are having problems. I've tried on multiple email addresses, my husband tried and I even put my parents' information in to see if they would qualify, and it goes straight to the no surveys available message. It bypasses the check boxes completely.

bs4free
12-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Count me in for the no check boxes we have no surveys list!

Debbie Jean
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Count me in for the no check boxes we have no surveys list!

Same here... very, very odd :confused: I've cleared cookies severl times and tried multiple emails but the same thing happens with each one!

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Glad it's not just me...I was heading over here to see if I was the only one.... :computer:

memanana
12-06-2007, 02:59 PM
when i go to take a survey this is what i get

all i get is if you are not xxxxxxxxx click here

start survey

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 03:03 PM
What if you click on that link and start fresh with a different email address?

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM

start survey

That's exactly what I'm getting...

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 03:07 PM

I've tried 2 different emails and clearing cookies. :(

bs4free
12-06-2007, 03:11 PM
if you click the not you and change e-mail and demo once you click to view surveys you get

"Unfortunately There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area"

Have tried many e-mails, and cleared cookies new browsers every thing i could think of...

LuvMyBoys
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
if you click the not you and change e-mail and demo once you click to view surveys you get

"Unfortunately There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area"

Have tried many e-mails, and cleared cookies new browsers every thing i could think of...

I did this too with the same results :(

nicnik
12-06-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm getting the same nothing as everyone else. Good thing I started missing out on the 30 survey bonus right away on Dec. 1! Today must be much more frustrating to those of you trying for that bonus!

bs4free
12-06-2007, 03:27 PM
well remember you only need 30 and december has 31 days so you do get one free day, but yes with such a wonderful goal it is frustrating....

BTW just checked the SM survey and its doing the same thing!

LauraLea
12-06-2007, 03:31 PM
i am experiencing the same problems and have tried the same fixes as everyone else. no luck, same results.

laura

askomsky
12-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Same here, I actually tried this morning and got thrown right into a survey on usb's and memory cards, I went through the whole survey about 15 mins and at the end it said ok a few questions for classification purposes I answered them and then it booted me out and told me I didn't qualify! Even after I gave all the answers etc. When i tried again it was giving me the same thing as everyone else. This was around 8am, just tried now, cleared cookies used different emails and no go.

April

mmm611
12-06-2007, 03:51 PM
I've had the same problem all day too. I figured they were just having technical issues.

DisneyMa
12-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Same here, I actually tried this morning and got thrown right into a survey on usb's and memory cards, I went through the whole survey about 15 mins and at the end it said ok a few questions for classification purposes I answered them and then it booted me out and told me I didn't qualify! Even after I gave all the answers etc. When i tried again it was giving me the same thing as everyone else. This was around 8am, just tried now, cleared cookies used different emails and no go.

April

same here. I did the usb/memory card survey down to the classification stuff. Now I am having the same problems as everyone else. I have also cleared cookies, tried different email, etc. No luck!:computer:

Kycha
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I've had the same problem all day too. I figured they were just having technical issues.
I tried to take a survey at midnight last night and kept getting a "Greenfield is down for system maintenance" message. An hour later, I was only getting a blank screen or a "technical difficulties" message. Finally I was able to get in around 3am. And I only had two options to choose from, kids 13-17 or none of the above. I chose none of the above and fortunately got a survey right away.

I wonder if Greenfield is having more technical difficulties. Because this is really odd that everyone is having the same issue.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 04:20 PM
I just put in an email to Greenfield.

bs4free
12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Thank you tricia and sorry for all the extra work this is causing you....

mmm611
12-06-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't know if it helps anybody else, but I just got one in a few minutes ago. It was on a new healthy popcorn snack idea. It actually sounded like it might hvae possibilities.

If I go to check on whether it went thru or not, it takes me to the screen with no boxes to check and start survey. If I click start survey, it tells me I've exceeded my limit. I sure hope this goes thru!

Anyway, I was hoping that since it finally worked for me, maybe it might work for others too!

LuvMyBoys
12-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Surveys are working for me again too, just completed one!!! :cooldance:

memanana
12-06-2007, 05:32 PM
I just got a survey also and when I went to check to see if I exceeded my limit I got the screen with no boxes to check and start survey Click start and i have exceeded my limit Hope it credits

spring
12-06-2007, 05:58 PM
I was 15 minutes into a travel survey, had just watched a commercial, then got a page stating there were technical issues, please try later. I used someone's idea of using a different browser to go back to the main page of the surveys, clicked on the area to report survey problems, and cut and pasted my information from the trouble spot of the survey. I'm hoping they can fix it so no one else spends the amount of time I did, to no avail.:(

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Surveys are working for me again too, just completed one!!! :cooldance:

Yea!! I got one too!!! I had almost given up completely for the day!!! :cooldance:

linanglab
12-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Okay....I just did 2 surveys in a row. Took me about 20 minutes each. I answered TONS of questions. Then it said thankyou and please answer the personal questions. I did that and then on both of them it said I did not qualify. I am NOT happy.

nicnik
12-07-2007, 02:18 PM
After all of yesterday's hassle I finally got a survey sometime after 3pm Pacific. It did credit this morning, but I can't get in today because I have "exceeded the limit". So I guess I must be on the 24 hour rotation deal? I dunno... I'll keep trying & maybe I'll get in this afternoon instead. How frustrating for everyone!!

kaw1218
12-08-2007, 03:20 AM

Thank you!!!

aknight373
12-08-2007, 08:39 PM
i know i took a survey last night and i didnt get credit for it today :(

spring
12-08-2007, 08:42 PM
i know i took a survey last night and i didnt get credit for it today :(

Do you mean regular surveys, or SM surveys. I think you'll get credit for Friday surveys on Monday, if it's a regular one.

aknight373
12-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Do you mean regular surveys, or SM surveys. I think you'll get credit for Friday surveys on Monday, if it's a regular one.

aww thats right i totally forgot today was saturday!!!!!! Thanks

Blessing and Miracle
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM

start survey

I've been getting this all day also. I've completed three and neither has taken me back to SR congrats page and once I try to go into it again, it's asking me if I'm not XXXX click here. I sure hope one of them credits as I can't go through another one! I haven't completed a SM survey in awhile because of trying too long to qualify for a regular one.

spring
12-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I got a Phoenix survey this morning on cars. I was about 10 or 15 minutes into it when commercials were supposed to be shown. My media player (which never gives me a problem) loaded normally, but the it kept saying "Buffering", and only occasionally "Play." However, the commercials wouldn't play. I tried refreshing multiple times and even skipped the first commercial. The same happened with the second commercial and so on until I got the "You don't qualify" screen.

Luckily, when the 1st commercial didn't play, I copied the URL and pasted it into the trouble report on the main survey page.

My question, do we ever get any feedback from SR or Greenfield? This is my second trouble report in the past week, so I was wondering what happens next. Each time, I invested 10 - 15 minutes prior to the breakdown. I'd be interested in knowing what happened. Is this a possibility?

SunshineGirl
12-09-2007, 11:04 AM
My question, do we ever get any feedback from SR or Greenfield? This is my second trouble report in the past week, so I was wondering what happens next. Each time, I invested 10 - 15 minutes prior to the breakdown. I'd be interested in knowing what happened. Is this a possibility?

We got credit for about 2/3 of the surveys that people reported through that link last month. Unfortunately, we are not getting credit on the ones where the video does not play because they believe that to be an error on the user's computer rather than universal errors with the survey because other people have been able to compelte them. :(

MdCaterer
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Okay....I just did 2 surveys in a row. Took me about 20 minutes each. I answered TONS of questions. Then it said thankyou and please answer the personal questions. I did that and then on both of them it said I did not qualify. I am NOT happy.

This has happened to me a couple of times this month already! I can tell you to RUN from the salty snacks survey and the juice, tea, energy drink and waters survey. They both let you get completely through them but do not credit!!

spring
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
We got credit for about 2/3 of the surveys that people reported through that link last month. Unfortunately, we are not getting credit on the ones where the video does not play because they believe that to be an error on the user's computer rather than universal errors with the survey because other people have been able to compelte them. :(

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I'll get credit for 1/2 surveys then? If I do, it will be a pleasant surprise.:sunshine:

mmm611
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm not sure where to put this, but I've gotten the same survey several times recently. I click the link to take the survey and it immediately says the survey is closed. Why are those ones even still in their system?

Blessing and Miracle
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm not sure where to put this, but I've gotten the same survey several times recently. I click the link to take the survey and it immediately says the survey is closed. Why are those ones even still in their system?

I've had this to happen also several times on yesterday and today. Not only that I've had to completely restart my computer afterwards because they wouldn't allow me to just close it out. It's going to be interesting to see if I receive credit for at least one of them. Keeping my fingers crossed as I've taken so many and never once received the congrats page this weekend!:computer:

lurkyloo
12-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Anyone else not able to get the Survey page to load in IE? I get "page not found"...

lucymews
12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
I didn't find any trouble over the weekend, but I can't get into the surveys today either. Keep getting error messages. VERY frustrating!

saffymom
12-10-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm able to get to the surveys, but it's really slow.

saffymom
12-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Of course right after I post that it's slow, it starts working for me again and I complete one.:)

lucymews
12-10-2007, 04:14 PM
We finally got through, too. Although when hubby finished one, it gave us the big thanks for doing and completing, but didn't bring us back to SR. When he checked our status, it didn't say exceeded daily surveys and another popped up. After 20 minutes and in the completion stage, our connection got lost, so we tried another survey and finally succeeded. This was a frustrating day for surveys! Hopefully at least one of them really went through!!
:computer:

lenzs4
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Well, I am getting the exceeded daily limit message and I did not take a survey yet. I cleared cookies, shut down computer, and tried three email addresses - One of them was brand new that I created because mine were not working.....
Each email address begins with if you are XXXXX click here...
The next screen is you exceeded.
I am not sure what to do...
Shirley
1/2 hour later it let me in and I completed a survey.....

OhMari
12-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I did a survey on Dec. 12, and posted the name of the survey in the December Survey thread. Someone edited my post and erased the name of the survey. I should have written down the initials that edited my post.

m 'n c
12-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I did a survey on Dec. 12, and posted the name of the survey in the December Survey thread. Someone edited my post and erased the name of the survey. I should have written down the initials that edited my post.

We edit all posts that put specific names of the companies people complete surveys on. This is at the request of Greenfield and the survey sponsors.

kaw1218
12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I finally got my first survey for the month!!! it only took me 2 weeks. lol.