PDA

View Full Version : Any contest plans for Dec?

zoodoyle
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Just wondering if there are any contest plans for Dec., similar to the crazy credits contest of Nov.? Trying to decide if I want to try a bunch of offers, or hold out... :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
12-05-2007, 11:17 AM
We're not really seeing a lot of good offers coming in, so right now it would be tough to do crazy credits. If I were to see at least 10 good new ones go in, I would run one. But right now everything in advertising seems really focused on the shopping.

askomsky
12-05-2007, 11:19 AM
We're not really seeing a lot of good offers coming in, so right now it would be tough to do crazy credits. If I were to see at least 10 good new ones go in, I would run one. But right now everything in advertising seems really focused on the shopping.

Very understandable! I would rather see something like this in Jan when it's tougher to try and make SM and it would be exciting to have something after the holiday blues.

Thanks for doing these!

linanglab
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I just did some fast crediting offers yesterday. The last few days I have been taking out my old pending offers to redo them. Many of them were no longer available to do. So I guess I would suggest doing some now just in case the offer either gets pulled or expires. Just my 2 cents.

Plus, when Tricia does the contests, she usually has several brand new offers to do. I would just hate for you NOT to do them and then later when you go back to do them, they are gone.

sunshinecindy
12-05-2007, 11:27 AM

So, maybe we can get a shopping contest together, whaddaya think.

Blessing and Miracle
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM

Yes, yes, Yes!:angel:

Alice28
12-05-2007, 11:55 AM

Aw shucks, if you do one, I have to sit out. i am just about done shopping. Bummer. Where did my money tree go?????

Blessing and Miracle
12-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Aw shucks, if you do one, I have to sit out. i am just about done shopping. Bummer. Where did my money tree go?????

I am too, but it will still be fun! If you find that tree, please pick enough for me, too!:angel:

~Kathie
12-05-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm not done shopping so I'll take a branch of that tree please!!! :angel: :rotfl:

zoodoyle
12-05-2007, 12:05 PM
I just did some fast crediting offers yesterday. The last few days I have been taking out my old pending offers to redo them. Many of them were no longer available to do. So I guess I would suggest doing some now just in case the offer either gets pulled or expires. Just my 2 cents.

Plus, when Tricia does the contests, she usually has several brand new offers to do. I would just hate for you NOT to do them and then later when you go back to do them, they are gone.

Thats what I was thinking. It's been a while since I've tried any fast crediting types, so there seems to be a bunch for me to try. But knowing my luck, I would do them, and then in a couple days they would have a contest :sunshine: But looks like I'll be better off just trying them before they disappear!! Thanks :sunshine:

ligrumpygirl
12-05-2007, 09:02 PM

Yes...as I keep shopping when I said I was finished!

Blessing and Miracle
12-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Yes...as I keep shopping when I said I was finished!

I know, right! DS23 just came in here today saying he forgot to give me his Christmas list! Too Bad!:rotfl:

Iteach
12-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Still have some shopping to do and need to get going with offers. It's such a busy time for everyone. For me, I have been concentrating on getting my daily survey!