PDA

View Full Version : New VistaPrint Holiday Offer

SunshineGirl
11-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Lots of free stuff to try. Would make great gifts!

Vista Print 10 Free Holiday Products!

Hedy
11-16-2010, 02:50 PM
W00t! I have a massive VP order to do-recipie cards for my fish extender, magnets, Address labels etc. :)

lkat
11-16-2010, 02:52 PM
WAIT!!! Vista Print has recipe cards???!!! I need to check this out! Was also thinking of ordering a few photo calendars for the grandparents this year... :)

Hedy
11-16-2010, 02:53 PM
WAIT!!! Vista Print has recipe cards???!!! I need to check this out! Was also thinking of ordering a few photo calendars for the grandparents this year... :)

I used the postcard template. Pop a blurb on the front, ingredients on one side, directions on the other.

iluvamystery89
11-16-2010, 03:29 PM
does anyone else get a message about your photos being low resolution when you try to make a photo calendar? even the ones taken with my BFF's DSLR camera show low resolution on vistaprint.

dwkay8
11-16-2010, 04:24 PM
does anyone else get a message about your photos being low resolution when you try to make a photo calendar? even the ones taken with my BFF's DSLR camera show low resolution on vistaprint.

That happens to me on occassion, and it happens with pictures taken with our DSLR too. They always come out okay though.

iluvamystery89
11-16-2010, 09:11 PM
That happens to me on occassion, and it happens with pictures taken with our DSLR too. They always come out okay though.

so the pics should look okay, even if it says that? i REALLY wanted that photo calendar, but didn't want it to be blurry.

dwkay8
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
so the pics should look okay, even if it says that? i REALLY wanted that photo calendar, but didn't want it to be blurry.

Yes, everything always looks good when I get the product. I wouldn't worry!

sammielynn
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Ordered a mug Early this week and the credit just came through!

dwkay8
11-19-2010, 10:21 AM
My credit just came through too! Thanks for another awesome VP offer!

Mom2aPrincess
11-24-2010, 12:08 AM
I've done all the VP offers in the last week except one (doing it tomorrow) for Christmas gifts and they've all credited! WOOHOO!!

Any other offers where we can get such bargains and SR credits? Trying to finish up the Christmas shopping!

29apr00
12-21-2010, 02:35 PM
finally got around to getting this done! It took me about 2 weeks to get the calenders designed with trying to figure out which pictures to use and upload them from the computer they were stored on! I kept forgetting to do it! Finally did it yesterday, worried it wouldn't make it in time! Got the email that it already shipped! And I've got my credit already too!! :clap:

LOVE VISTA PRINT!!!