PDA

View Full Version : You don't even want to see...

sunshinecindy
12-06-2007, 08:42 AM
the new Dale and Thomas popcorn I just put up. Can anyone say free shipping.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 09:13 AM
I was *this* close to ordering last night and am so glad I waited!!!

sunshinecindy
12-06-2007, 09:17 AM
I was *this* close to ordering last night and am so glad I waited!!!

Ya, I thought about our conversation right away when I saw this. Knew you'd love it.

mia214jia
12-06-2007, 09:58 AM
GONE! I have been waiting for FS! Thanks Cindy.....

mia214jia
12-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Im trying to make a order now and have 2 items in my cart but its not giving me free shipping is there a code?

missangie
12-06-2007, 11:12 AM
What a great deal! If we hadn't just delivered $2500 worth of Boy Scout popcorn, I would be all over this one. Right now, I have more popcorn than I know what to do with. It makes a great gift, though. So, I should have a lot of small gifts covered.

Happy Shopping at Dale and Thomas!!

mia214jia
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
ok, I'm really not a idiot.:rotfl: I have a horrible glare on my PC early in the morning I thought I looked over the 1st page enough a D&T BUT apparently I didnt.:) I found the code.....

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm planning on adding that Popfection stuff to my order. Last year I ordered late in the winter and they sent me some of the ones that are kind of like turtles for free (I think because it was the end of the season). They were to die for!! They have popcorn, dried cherries, pecans, and caramel in them.

dreamer13079
12-06-2007, 07:48 PM
I can't wait to try the Popclusters. They sound like heaven!!! YUM!

IckyMickey
12-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Hurray! I haven't been on the forum for a few days and so glad I checked.

Thank you sooo much!:sunshine:

Susianew
12-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Our 2 gallon tin of Peanut Butter w/White Chocolate Drizzle Corn just arrived today and I am in heaven!

I had never had 'gourmet' popcorn before D&T, but I took advantage of a really good offer I learned about on Disboards a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked! My first order was for the 6 pack sampler, and the peanut butter & twice as nice chocolate drizzle corn are my faves. I just wish I could buy smaller amounts of specific flavors.

One hint I took advantage of (and I can't remember where I read it) is that if you send it with a gift message (at no extra charge), it comes with a $20 e-giftcard. So I sent it to my kids and now I have $20 toward my next order :)
I mean, THEY have an extra $20 towards THEIR next order!:angel:

Susan

pbhall13
12-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Our 2 gallon tin of Peanut Butter w/White Chocolate Drizzle Corn just arrived today and I am in heaven!

I had never had 'gourmet' popcorn before D&T, but I took advantage of a really good offer I learned about on Disboards a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked! My first order was for the 6 pack sampler, and the peanut butter & twice as nice chocolate drizzle corn are my faves. I just wish I could buy smaller amounts of specific flavors.

One hint I took advantage of (and I can't remember where I read it) is that if you send it with a gift message (at no extra charge), it comes with a $20 e-giftcard. So I sent it to my kids and now I have $20 toward my next order :)
I mean, THEY have an extra $20 towards THEIR next order!:angel:

Susan

Very good to know........I am trying to figure out what I want to order.......I still have the 20$ certificate and now have to decide what I want and how to really work the deals!!