PDA

View Full Version : Bye CGlaura!

Hedy
12-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Noticed the date of your departure on the "when are Sunshiners going to be in WDW" post! Hope you're having fun!

bs4free
12-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Have a Fun Safe trip Enjoy CGlaura!

cglaura
12-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys! We had a great time. It was a little hotter and more crowded than usual, but not so much as to ruin the trip or anything. It was also such a different dynamic than just traveling w/ Ra (dd15). Not bad, just very different, and a much slower pace to allow everyone to get their magic in.

My mom did great, I think it was the best idea to just get a weekly pass for the wheelchair, then she could just sit/ride the second she felt the need.

Ra and her bff/cousin had a blast spending their SR souvie money. It was great for me as I didn't have to say yes or no to anything, they were responsible for all of their decisions, and when they were out of $$ they were done. They did very well and spent wisely.

I hope to post some pictures as soon as they are all organized. I have a great one of my mom being introduced to "Beverly" at Club Cool (which took me forever to find b/c I was still looking for the ice/snow entrance! :rotfl: )

Now I'm back in the nice rainy 38° NJ! And missed a snowfall to boot!

spring
12-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome back! Looking forward to the pics!:sunshine:

bs4free
12-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Glad you had a good trip i can not wait to see the photos and hear more, btw i loved the old ice station cool with the ice entrance...