PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Angie is kicking butt and taking names!!

Most of you know that Angie came on board last month because I just couldn't handle the trouble ticket demand anymore. They were getting completely out of control and I had no time to deal with them all promptly.

When Angie started working for us, we had over 80 trouble tickets "under SR review" and another 10 totally open. We've been averaging about 10-15 new tickets filed a day since then.

In the last couple weeks of her working only in her spare time, we are down to 29 "under review" and 4 open. YEA!!! I am so excited to see that they are getting back under control. Plus, she's really taking time to get a lot of information out of the merchants about why we are not getting all of these credits.

Hopefully everyone is seeing much quicker responses now to questions to all 4 of us. Even though it's the busiest month of the year for a rewards site, it almost feels like I can BREATHE!!!

Hedy
12-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks Angie!

mmm611
12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
I noticed mine got closed the other day. Thanks to all of you who deal with trouble tickets!

PSL1013
12-06-2007, 05:18 PM
WTG Angie!! :clap:

Sherri
12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
How long does it normally take? I have two still unresolved dated 10/12 and 10/18

m 'n c
12-06-2007, 05:41 PM
How long does it normally take? I have two still unresolved dated 10/12 and 10/18

This post might help answer your question. It really just depends on the merchant and how often SR can submit claims to them.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4741

bbangel
12-06-2007, 06:32 PM
The gift of time is a precious thing!

wtg Angie!

SunshineGirl
12-06-2007, 06:39 PM

You shouldn't have anything that is still open from those dates. I'm showing everything from October has been submitted to the merchants. Once it is submitted to the merchant, if we don't get the credit within a month, it means that they are not giving it to us.

And speaking of merchants not giving credits to us....

EVERY day this week we have been turned down for trouble tickets where the merchants investigated the dispute and found that the member clicked on the link of another website. PLEASE be careful when you are shopping. Don't click on ANY other sites at all--not even to look at coupons. As soon as you even go to Google, you can overwrite our cookies.

~Kathie
12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
And speaking of merchants not giving credits to us....

EVERY day this week we have been turned down for trouble tickets where the merchants investigated the dispute and found that the member clicked on the link of another website. PLEASE be careful when you are shopping. Don't click on ANY other sites at all--not even to look at coupons. As soon as you even go to Google, you can overwrite our cookies.

Thanks for the update and thanks to Angie!!! Glad you are onboard!!!
:cooldance:

ligrumpygirl
12-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I have 3 under review:

Ticket Subject Date Time Urgency
#2418 11/29/2007 07:13pm Medium
#2164 10/29/2007 07:06pm Medium
#1824 08/24/2007 07:35am Medium

(I took the names of the merchants out). Is there any shot of getting any of these?

DisneyMa
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
I just submitted my first trouble ticket. I had trouble with the header thing?!:confused: Hopefully I did it right.

Thanks for being so attentive to these "problems" :D

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 10:11 PM
YEA!!!! Awesome job Angie!!! You are much appreciated!

missangie
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for all of the kind words. Tricia takes customer service very seriously. It is important to her that our members are happy and very well taken care of.

I am learning something new everyday, and I will do my best to resolve issues, get credits, and share tips!! We've closed a lot of tickets and have submitted a lot to merchants for review. I know that we won't get credit on all of them, but we sure will try.

askomsky
12-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks for all of the kind words. Tricia takes customer service very seriously. It is important to her that our members are happy and very well taken care of.

I am learning something new everyday, and I will do my best to resolve issues, get credits, and share tips!! We've closed a lot of tickets and have submitted a lot to merchants for review. I know that we won't get credit on all of them, but we sure will try.

Your AWESOME!!! Thanks Angie! And thank you Tricia for the info on the other issue. You gals (and guy) rock!

3dog2kidmom
12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks, Miss Angie. You promptly got credit for 2 of mine already and I am most grateful. We appreciate your hard work as well as Tricia's amazing customer service. Love you all!!