PDA

View Full Version : Question about survey

sunshinemckenzie
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
I thought I had encountered everything while doing surveys but this is a new one for me. I started a survey but it was one for a discussion group. At first, I clicked yes that I might be interested and it forwarded me to consumer village. I had done this one in the past, never recieved credit, so I clicked out. When I went back to the survey page to try for another one, it now says "You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options." I didn't take a survey actually and don't want to miss out on the bonus this month.

My question is...will this survey count or should I try clearing cookies and go back and actually take a real survey. The first one was a total of three pages long...guess I'm just used to 30 page surveys and cant phantom the idea of a honest three page survey and getting credit.

TIA

m 'n c
12-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I had one like that before and I got credit. It seemed odd to me at the time but I went with it and it credited the next day.

sunshinemckenzie
12-06-2007, 09:28 PM
great, then I will just let it ride. Man I wish every one of them was that simple. Thanks for your advice!

speechteachri
12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I just got this one too. I put in my e-mail to check into it later, and went back and got the exceeded page. We'll see I guess.

Kycha
12-06-2007, 10:11 PM
I have had that survey in the past and definitely received credit for it. Don't worry. It'll credit tomorrow.

Alice28
12-07-2007, 01:17 AM
I just got that one tonight- odd, but I'm glad it credited for others!

kayjo
12-07-2007, 04:19 AM
I also completed that survey in the past and received credit for it.

gpp2001
12-07-2007, 08:33 AM
I too received a survey like that and did receive credit.

Good luck! I hope it credits for you!
Karn