PDA

View Full Version : A Taste of Sunshine Contest-chat thread

Hedy
12-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Chat thread for the new contest.

SunshineGirl
12-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks, Hedy! I totally forgot about this!

I have to say that I think this is one of our coolest prizes yet. These aren't even just sample sizes of the products. They are a full bag of Dale and Thomas, a full-size sephora product, etc. Cindy and I spent the last two days picking out things that looked yummy to us.

askomsky
12-07-2007, 11:59 AM
I will say that yes It does sound yummy and exciting to me!!!!! :)

Thanks for putting it together ladies!
April

Hedy
12-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks, Hedy! I totally forgot about this!

I have to say that I think this is one of our coolest prizes yet. These aren't even just sample sizes of the products. They are a full bag of Dale and Thomas, a full-size sephora product, etc. Cindy and I spent the last two days picking out things that looked yummy to us.

So we get the left overs? ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Blessing and Miracle
12-07-2007, 12:11 PM
This sounds like so much fun and right before Christmas too! :love:

Sunni
12-07-2007, 01:46 PM
This sounds exciting! :clap:

bs4free
12-07-2007, 03:41 PM
This sounds ver exciting! Tricia think we could get a photo up for the auction basket....

SunshineGirl
12-07-2007, 04:24 PM
This sounds ver exciting! Tricia think we could get a photo up for the auction basket....

Yep. Once we actually get the stuff. LOL! It's all on order so that it will be fresh when we send it out.

mom2dea
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I am in on the auction but not the other part of the contest . I can not do anymore shopping :( I am done done done .

sunshinecindy
12-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh ya, some great products. I kept bugging Tricia and telling her we need to order some for us too, but she wouldn't bite. I think whoever wins it in the contest or auction will be pleasantly surprised.

m 'n c
12-07-2007, 08:14 PM
I can't wait to shop again. I have a few more days left on my billing cycle (I just like to break things up on my card month to month) and then I can finish shopping and such.

wilsonfamily4
12-07-2007, 08:27 PM
I too will have to only be in on teh auction part. I really should not spend anymore money. BUT it sounds so good I may have to find one more present to buy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Tricia this is not good of you!!!

OhMari
12-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Ack, I ordered Popcorn on the 6th. Bummer.

Blessing and Miracle
12-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh ya, some great products. I kept bugging Tricia and telling her we need to order some for us too, but she wouldn't bite. I think whoever wins it in the contest or auction will be pleasantly surprised.

I sure hope the winner is me as I never win anything! However, I do consider myself a Sunshine winner.:angel: That would be a nice addition to our little family Christmas party.

m 'n c
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I sure hope the winner is me as I never win anything! However, I do consider myself a Sunshine winner.:angel: That would be a nice addition to our little family Christmas party.

Maybe you can win next time. As long as sephora and moose-like munch is involved I get to win. :angel:

ligrumpygirl
12-07-2007, 09:53 PM
aaahhh I placed THREE orders the other night from Cheryl and Co. I KNEW I should have waited!

mom2dea
12-08-2007, 10:06 AM
ok so I made a bid on the Auction is someone outbids me does it take that money back out of pending ? Do we get an e-mial sent to us if we get outbid ?

Thanks for the help .

ligrumpygirl
12-08-2007, 10:53 AM
ok so I made a bid on the Auction is someone outbids me does it take that money back out of pending ? Do we get an e-mial sent to us if we get outbid ?

Thanks for the help .

Yes to both of these questions.

ligrumpygirl
12-08-2007, 10:58 AM
In order to get a chance in the contest...do you have to PURCHASE between the 7th and 17th? Or post? My 3 credits from Cheyl and Co posted on Dec. 7th but I bought them a few days before?

speechteachri
12-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Sounds like fun. I still haven't placed my Dale and Thomas order....

They sound like great prizes...wasn't planning on any mor on-line shopping, but....:angel:

SunshineGirl
12-08-2007, 12:43 PM
In order to get a chance in the contest...do you have to PURCHASE between the 7th and 17th? Or post? My 3 credits from Cheyl and Co posted on Dec. 7th but I bought them a few days before?

Purchases only from the 7th to the 17th. Sorry. :( Otherwise, people could say that we picked merchants where we knew person X or Y had already made a purchase and would get a contest entry. We're trying to make things as fair as possible.

The credits do NOT have to post yet. As long as you made the purchase through us on the specified dates, you can post your contest entry. We will just verify the credit before we send the prize.

ligrumpygirl
12-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Totally understand, Tricia. I thought that would be the answer but didn't want to lose 3 chances in the contest if I was eligible!

Blessing and Miracle
12-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Maybe you can win next time. As long as sephora and moose-like munch is involved I get to win. :angel:

Since we're practically neighbors, we can share the winnings!!:angel:

Blessing and Miracle
12-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I completely forgot about this contest! I need to go shopping for some goodies!:angel: We need to keep this thread bumped up so others like me can remember it!

SunshineGirl
12-11-2007, 05:52 PM
The prizes have been arriving at cindy's, and she will probably be able to get up a picture of the loot at the end of the week. It is looking tasty!

bs4free
12-11-2007, 05:53 PM
The prizes have been arriving at cindy's, and she will probably be able to get up a picture of the loot at the end of the week. It is looking tasty!
Thanks Tricia You know how much SR loves Photos..... and Food....

ligrumpygirl
12-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Good thing there is no wine included in the prize! It might "mysteriously" not make it to the winners!! :redwine:

SunshineGirl
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Good thing there is no wine included in the prize! It might "mysteriously" not make it to the winners!! :redwine:

Yeah...that's why I didn't include any. LOL!

sunshinecindy
12-12-2007, 05:33 PM

Hey hey hey, I resemble that remark.

speechteachri
12-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Any news on this contest yet??