PDA

View Full Version : New Offers

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I just posted a couple of new offers, including Mvelope and a Jeopardy offer. I'm still toying around with how to get them to credit automatically (it's a new company and my IT guy is in Sweden!). So far, I think Mvelope and Edmonds credit once a day. Jeopardy should credit within about 10 minutes (once I get it working right). If these work, I can pull some more new offers and get them up tonight!

tcarr5
05-30-2007, 06:58 PM
how about keen? ive already signed up but havent completed the call (i dont like talking to weirdos, so i'm gonna make my sister do it, lol) theres just a minimum of 5 min or more ??? no hidden fees, etc??????? i added $3.00 to the account and if i do a .99 call---3min free plus the additional 3=6 min. is that all i need to qualify for the offer??? please lmk if i'm wrong :) thanks

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Apaprently, I am no SunshineGuy. There's a bug in my credit script and it is about 1am in Sweden. So although your credits are coming through just fine for the new offers, you may not see them until tomorrow. :) Sorry about that. But after two hours of debugging, I need to take a break. LOL! I may still get it figured out tonight. At any rate, I'll just manually post them until one of us can get the instant crediting working.

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I did edmunds and jepardy so we will see if it credits. Do we have to order a free cd for the jepardy to work?

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I did edmunds and jepardy so we will see if it credits. Do we have to order a free cd for the jepardy to work?

Nope. If I could get the dumb bug out of the script, a lot of you would be seeing credits already. :computer:

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 07:46 PM
:rotfl: I think maybe we need SunshineGuy to not leave the country anymore. Or at least not go to a country that is that much off on time zone :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 08:29 PM
:rotfl: I think maybe we need SunshineGuy to not leave the country anymore. Or at least not go to a country that is that much off on time zone :rotfl:

I couldn't agree with you more. A little part of me was so frustrated that I wanted to call and wake him up. LOL! But I calmed down and am just going to be patient until tomorrow. It is NOT one of my virtues. That's why when I decide to make a change on SR, it always happens immediately. I'm SOOOOO impatient!

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 08:51 PM
jeopardy came through for me just now. :sunshine2:

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 08:55 PM
ooh thanks tricia. I did my math today and even if I do a survey a day each day in June I'll be a few cents short of SM status but with a few more of these smaller offers I think I might be able to make it! Just did edmonds and about to do jeopardy.

mantaz
05-30-2007, 09:03 PM
Jeopardy credited quickly for me also. Thanks Tricia! Now to look at the others and see what I want to do!

Angela

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 09:11 PM
about how long is jeopardy taking? instant? 10 minutes? just curious. thanks!! I just get so excited and anxious with the new offers.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 09:15 PM
about how long is jeopardy taking? instant? 10 minutes? just curious. thanks!! I just get so excited and anxious with the new offers.

If I were SunshineGuy, these would be crediting in about 10 minutes. But since I can't get the &*%$@ thing to work (can I say that in my own forums??), it's all manual updates. I'll do it a few more times tonight just to make sure that it is still working and then again first thing in the morning to catch the ones from overnight. Hopefully by tomorrow morning (since it will be almost noon in Sweden), SunshineGuy will figure out my bug and get these new offers crediting on their own.

Since it looks like this new advertiser is working out pretty well (jeopardy, edmunds, and mvelopes), I will go ahead and look for a few more from them.

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 09:20 PM
I just did mvelopes so we will see how it goes. I am loving this obopay card LOL I am not scared to do these paid offers with it. Last update I was at number 16 on the big board. I wonder if I can get to the top 10 tonight??? LOL I know I could if stupid Disney would come through for me. :rotfl: Oh well there is always tomorrow so we shall see.

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 09:31 PM
If I were SunshineGuy, these would be crediting in about 10 minutes. But since I can't get the &*%$@ thing to work (can I say that in my own forums??), it's all manual updates. I'll do it a few more times tonight just to make sure that it is still working and then again first thing in the morning to catch the ones from overnight. Hopefully by tomorrow morning (since it will be almost noon in Sweden), SunshineGuy will figure out my bug and get these new offers crediting on their own.

Since it looks like this new advertiser is working out pretty well (jeopardy, edmunds, and mvelopes), I will go ahead and look for a few more from them.

oh my bad. I thought when people were reporting they were quick crediting that it meant you had it fixed!! Sorry about that Tricia. Its times like this where I am glad I quickly left the computer industry. I would get frustrated quickly too if I couldn't get things to work. I don't have the patience to figure things out. or maybe I'm just too lazy :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Patience doesn't seem to be a virtue that sunshiners have :rotfl: That could be why we refresh our pages so much to look for balance updates. We also seem to think that 2 days = 7 days in our world. That is why we start whining for our credits when they haven't shown up in 48 hours even though it could take 7 days or more. :sunshine2: Gotta love us. We certainly don't have patience but we are organized, persistant, and thrifty. What more could our significant others want????? :heart: :sunshine:

mom2dea
05-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Did edmounds and Jepordy and country time agian so we shall see . Also tried the small offer for SM's . Nothing has credit yet but i will check in the morning and will edit then . I will also try Menvolopes in the morning as well .

Night everyone !
Sarah

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Patience doesn't seem to be a virtue that sunshiners have :rotfl: That could be why we refresh our pages so much to look for balance updates. We also seem to think that 2 days = 7 days in our world. That is why we start whining for our credits when they haven't shown up in 48 hours even though it could take 7 days or more. :sunshine2: Gotta love us. We certainly don't have patience but we are organized, persistant, and thrifty. What more could our significant others want????? :heart: :sunshine:

oh that is too funny. I think you did a great job summing us up. I see you are from louisiana. where abouts?

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Im in Mandeville which is about 40 miles north of New Orleans.

speechteachri
05-30-2007, 10:05 PM
I cleared my cookies in between offers and didn't log back in for the second one I did. I wonder if I'll get credit??!!:rotfl:

It's late...I need to go to bed!

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Im in Mandeville which is about 40 miles north of New Orleans.

Ok I grew up in Baton Rouge. I just drove through your parts last weekend coming back from Destin :)

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Awesome. You are still in LA? Nice to meet a fellow native Louisianan.

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 10:17 PM
No I moved to Houston a month before Katrina hit. i couldn't get a job in New Orleans or Baton Rouge. :(

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh ok! I know the feeling. The jobs I could get in this area with my degree in Human Resource Management were such that it is better for me to just stay at home and be an eternal student. I am back in school now getting a second degree in Nursing :rotfl: Husband says I need to keep going until I can make enough to pay off the student loans.

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh ok! I know the feeling. The jobs I could get in this area with my degree in Human Resource Management were such that it is better for me to just stay at home and be an eternal student. I am back in school now getting a second degree in Nursing :rotfl: Husband says I need to keep going until I can make enough to pay off the student loans.

haha. a sorority sister of mine just graduated in nursing from lsu-nola and is now moving over here to work for md anderson. you can always come join me when you are done. we have jobs that pay :rotfl:

m 'n c
05-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Forgot to say thanks Tricia! Edmonds and Jeopardy just came through for me. :)

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Yay I got Mvelopes and Edmund's that came through for me. I am waiting for that 1st insurance one now. I didn't try them both. I will wait and use the second one if I get really close to the #10 spot LOL :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Good news! I just talked to SunshineGuy, and he found my bug!! So all of these new offers should be crediting within an hour or two now.

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 07:48 AM
I wanted to say I got credit for both insurance and esurance this morning in case anyone was unsure about these 2 offers. I also didn't put in my ssn on insurance.com and was able to proceed and receive credit. Its optional but they don't make that very clear.

mom2dea
05-31-2007, 08:03 AM
I got credi got Edmonds and Jeprodey YIPPIE ! Thanks for adding some more small offers for us Sunshine girl !

Sarah

llgray16
05-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the update on these. I'm going to try them tomorrow (new month :) )

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Yes, what a nice painless bump in my balance I got this morning!!

Esurance $1.80
Edmunds $1.00
Insurance.com $2.25
Countrytime $0.50
Jeopardy $0.30

Total $5.85....nice!! Thanks Tricia!

Magical JenK
05-31-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the update on these. I'm going to try them tomorrow (new month :) )

Can I ask why you're waiting for a new month?? Just curious...thanks!

llgray16
05-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Can I ask why you're waiting for a new month?? Just curious...thanks!

No reason in particular. I just know that I won't make it on to the Big Board this month so I will wait just in case there is something special next month :)

bbangel
05-31-2007, 02:09 PM
Sunshinegirl the esurance one you have listed as for US and Canada. I can't get past having to enter either a zip code or a state. Maybe this is another US only?

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
One of them isn't available in all states. Maybe that is what you are seeing. I usually change up my texas addy and my parent's addy in louisiana and on one of them last night I got it wasn't available in louisiana but changed to texas and was ok.

bbangel
05-31-2007, 03:04 PM
The higher one was US only but the esurance one says both on the link. When I get to the site you have to put in a zip code (we use postal codes) or a State (we have provinces) and it won't let me go anywhere without one of those two things.

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
What a bummer! The advertiser specifically said Canada.

Well, I have a new Canadian only offer that I applied for today. Of course, I can't test it so I am a little worried!

bbangel
05-31-2007, 03:57 PM
What a bummer! The advertiser specifically said Canada.

Well, I have a new Canadian only offer that I applied for today. Of course, I can't test it so I am a little worried!

Thanks for looking our for us! Just signed up for the CanadaSurvey offer. Pretty basic survey company so far.

m 'n c
05-31-2007, 05:21 PM
The new ipod one just credited. It took about 10 minutes for me :)

maggiec
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
I haven't done esurance yet, but I did do edmunds, insurance, and jeopardy all through the links from your most recent email. Jeopardy posted before I could even get back to the website and put it in pending! I went to run some errands, came home and the other two had posted. Thanks!

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Darn it I cant get ipod or esurance to credit, I also did the 401K one since my husband owns a small contracting company and that one hasn't come through. Maybe I am just being to antsy, like that ever happens :rotfl:

wisconsinmom
05-31-2007, 08:09 PM
I did the 401K one too because my husband owns a business. Mine hasn't credited either, I wish I was better at being patient:rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Ah see we need a foot tapping smilie because if there is one thing we all have in common it is the fact that we are not nearly patient enough. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 08:16 PM
You have all come to the right place because I am the Queen of Impatience. LOL!

Chelley00
05-31-2007, 08:31 PM
The sunshine fairy should tag you with "Queen of Impatience" :p

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 08:37 PM
The sunshine fairy should tag you with "Queen of Impatience" :p

She definitely wouldn't be the first. LOL!

mom2dea
06-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Am I the ONly one that did not get paid for both of the insurence ones ????

Sarah

Hedy
06-01-2007, 09:59 AM

Sarah

I didn't even qualify, so I don't count. :(

miraclemommy
06-01-2007, 10:54 AM
I didn't get credit for either of the insurance.com or esurance.

I have actually been having a lot not credit lately.

Jen

mom2dea
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I did get Ipod thing to credit YIPPIE . I will we try the insurence ones agian today after the kids go to bed .

Sarah

m 'n c
06-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Just did the new one for your top brands - free apple tv and it credited before I was done with the survey.

Chelley00
06-02-2007, 10:55 PM

Sarah

I got insurance.com, but not esurance :computer:

Nynaeve
06-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Just did the new one for your top brands - free apple tv and it credited before I was done with the survey.

That one came for me right away too! So did the Courvoisier!! Love it! :cooldance:

For the Surveys For Fun-Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader one, it says my address is not valid, and won't let me finish. We've lived here for over a year, and I even tried the address on our new house, with no luck either. Is there anything I can do? :confused:

PSL1013
06-03-2007, 06:57 AM
That one came for me right away too! So did the Courvoisier!! Love it! :cooldance:

For the Surveys For Fun-Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader one, it says my address is not valid, and won't let me finish. We've lived here for over a year, and I even tried the address on our new house, with no luck either. Is there anything I can do? :confused:

Don't feel bad...same thing happened to me with an invalid address and I've had the same address for more than 30 years? :confused: :rotfl:

maggiec
06-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I did the your top brands - apple TV one, but no instant credit. uh oh. But at least my Are you smarter than a 5th grader one went through. waiting on credit for it too.

m 'n c
06-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I was about to say the Are you Smarter than a 5th grader was fast too but yall beat me too it.

no luck with Courvoisier. I guess I'll retry it later.

mom2dea
06-04-2007, 06:18 PM
About to go trys these . BTW I retryed einsurence and no luck :( Oh well I give up on those two insurence offers .

Sarah

kimntrent
06-04-2007, 09:24 PM
And what sucks for me is that I can't do Courvoisier because I live in CA and they don't accept CA and there is the other Canada only one. Oh well, I will live. The world isn't gonna come to an end.
________
Native american spirituality forum (http://www.religionboard.org/native-american-spirituality/)

ChickiePants
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM

Sarah

Nope, I did them both last night and haven't gotten credit for either (thought esurance was supposed to be fast crediting!). Which stinks because I actually DO need car insurance and was hoping to get credit for something that would be a total no brainer for me.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
And what sucks for me is that I can't do Courvoisier because I live in CA and they don't accept CA and there is the other Canada only one. Oh well, I will live. The world isn't gonna come to an end.

Yup me too!! Im a Cali girl, so no Courvoisier for me!:cry:

linanglab
06-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Can't remember which one I did yesterday, but it said I had an invalid first name. :confused: Ummm....Angela is not an odd name. So I put in Angie, and it worked.:)

Angela, urr...Angie