PDA

View Full Version : Cash Back Increases Ramping Up!

SunshineGirl
11-24-2010, 09:19 AM
We're starting to post more of our increases each day! Here's what we have right now. Some are increases at SR for the first time EVER!

philosophy.com
Cookie Surprises
Chicago Steak Company
Affordable Scarves
Celebrate Express
FTD.com
Expressionery
FranklinCovey
ThePerfumeSpot.com
Online Sports
ShindigZ
Easy Spirit
Snapfish

Blessing and Miracle
11-24-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm like a kid at Christmas when I see increases. I can't wait until the next day I check the list at Midnight. :rotfl:

29apr00
11-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Franklin Covey is a new one I haven't seen before.......they have a really nice selection on day planners for a good price!! And 6% back is good too! I got a nice one to hopefully keep me semi-sane and organized next year! :rotfl:

29apr00
11-25-2010, 09:33 AM
:rotfl: it's like you read minds!!! I saw Sunglass Warehouse on the SM page earlier this week and said that I needed new sunglasses before I go to Disney in Jan. good site and I don't mind paying $15 for sunglasses on line, cause if I don't like them, they weren't that expensive. But they have 100% guarantee so I can return them.....and now they are 9% cash back!! off to buy some sunglasses!!

Hedy
11-25-2010, 09:55 AM
:rotfl: it's like you read minds!!! I saw Sunglass Warehouse on the SM page earlier this week and said that I needed new sunglasses before I go to Disney in Jan. good site and I don't mind paying $15 for sunglasses on line, cause if I don't like them, they weren't that expensive. But they have 100% guarantee so I can return them.....and now they are 9% cash back!! off to buy some sunglasses!!

I know what I'm ordering when I get home. :)