PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Quest for Crocs Mammoth

fanofree
12-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I have looked at every site I know that sells Crocs. DD wears a women's 5 in this style - generally they show them in the kids style for that size. I can't find the light blue anywhere and I've been looking for a week and a half.

Any secret Croc sites? TIA!!!

ligrumpygirl
12-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Shoebuy.com has them. $39.99 - 10% with 13% back from SR.

Beware that says the styles are unisex...just order the sizes like they say.

Tiggerific711
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't know if you have a Boscov near you but that's where I got mine last month. They had lots of sizes and were even on sale for 25% off!

fanofree
12-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks - Shoebuy does not have her size (I just re-checked.) We were in Boscov's yesterday - only oatmeal in her size. The Croc kiosk didn't have her size in anything but chocolate. I think this size is hard to find because it is the smallest adult/largest kid.

I think this may be an after Christmas gift.

saikai
12-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I have been having the same problem finding them for my DD6! She wears a childs 12/13 and I can't find them in anywhere in a color that she would actually wear!

Kycha
12-09-2007, 05:53 PM
They have them on Boscovs.com. Unfortunately the smallest size they have is a 6. Good luck.

ETA: I just checked Crocs.com. The smallest size the mammoths come in is size 6 for women. But, it does suggest ordering one size up because of the fleece lining. So, your DD should be good with a size 6. Don't they have a crocs kiosk in the middle of Park City mall? You know...where the Orange Julius is? Did you check there?

PartiesByCatharine
12-09-2007, 06:44 PM
I have looked at every site I know that sells Crocs. DD wears a women's 5 in this style - generally they show them in the kids style for that size. I can't find the light blue anywhere and I've been looking for a week and a half.

Any secret Croc sites? TIA!!!

I see you're located in Lancaster--the Philadelphia Premium Outlets just opened in Limerick, PA and they have a Crocs store. You may want to call over there and see if they have what you need.

Good luck:)

SunshineGirl
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Looks like Amazon has them.