PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

SunshineGirl
11-25-2010, 08:41 AM
I can't believe that it is already here. It seems like just yesterday it was summer. It would take all day to list everything that I am thankful for, but here are just a few things:

A husband and daughters who make every day worth waking up for.

Friends who make me laugh until my cheeks hurt and support me when I am down.

My health--and the doctor figuring out the thyroid problem so I am not depressed anymore!

A job that allows me to make new friends, feed my family, and still be here when my kids get on and off the bus every day.

A country where I can do all of the things that I want to do and feel protected while I do them.

A God who makes all of the above possible.

I am truly a thankful person!!!

m4travels
11-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends up in the states!! It's been a great time down here in Mexico and we look forward to more years! We are getting together with a bunch of other expats for dinner this afternoon so turkey IS on the menu!

Wishing all members of SR a wonderful upcoming holiday season as well!!

speechteachri
11-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Too many things to be thankful for to list them all!! So thankful for all I have been blessed with!

Wishing everyone many many blessings on this Thanksgiving!:eat:

sammielynn
11-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I feel so blessed:sunshine2:

bbangel
11-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends! I'll have a turkey sandwich for lunch today in your honour.

fanofree
11-25-2010, 02:00 PM

Have a Magical Thanksgiving!

DisneyJudi
11-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my new friends here at Sunshine Seasons!!!!

Magical JenK
11-26-2010, 01:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my SR friends! I'm thankful for so very much in my life everyday, this year it seems even more appropriate to give thanks.

I may just celebrate my gratefulness by stimulating the economy tomorrow! :0)

~Kathie
11-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving a bit late. I am very thankful this Thanksgiving to have my family.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Blessing and Miracle
11-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving dear friends.:)

I can't begin to count my blessings. I would be here all day for God has truly blessed me indeed. Everyday is a day of Thanksgving!

And Tricia, your first reason brought tears to my eyes as that's exactly how I feel EVERYDAY.:heart: