PDA

View Full Version : Did the survey's post for this past weekend yet?

Tiggerific711
12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
My survey count says 0 for December. I know I completed a survey everyday this past weekend and went back to the SR congrats page on all of them. So I should have 3. Anyone else having this problem?

DisneyMa
12-10-2007, 12:54 PM
my surveys haven't posted yet either. Greenfield is probably running late?:confused:

m 'n c
12-10-2007, 01:09 PM
My survey count says 0 for December. I know I completed a survey everyday this past weekend and went back to the SR congrats page on all of them. So I should have 3. Anyone else having this problem?

Those run on a script and will probably run sometime today/tonight after the greenfield surveys are posted for the weekend.

Blessing and Miracle
12-10-2007, 01:56 PM
All the trouble I had this weekend with surveys wasn't in vain. I received credit for most of them. I was hoping for at least one to come through but more credits came through. Next time if I don't get the congrats page, maybe I just want try again. And that will be the time I don't receive credit.

Tiggerific711
12-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks everyone, they posted! I'm trying to get to 25 again this month and really needed those surveys! I'll be lucky if I make it this time.