PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting logged out

bajam
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Everytime I take a survey and don't qualify I have to log back into SR today. I'm also not staying logged in if I go to a new page and then come back. I usually am logged in until I clean the cookies. My Greenfield info is still there so I don't think it's my computer not keeping the info. Any ideas what the problem could be?

bajam
12-11-2007, 09:33 AM
I figured it out. For some reason on the log in page I had to check the box that said "do not store my password I am using a public computer" When I check that it keeps me logged in. ???? Just glad I figured it out because it was driving me nuts.

~Kathie
12-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I figured it out. For some reason on the log in page I had to check the box that said "do not store my password I am using a public computer" When I check that it keeps me logged in. ???? Just glad I figured it out because it was driving me nuts.

Mmmmmmm.....that keeps happening to me too and I never check that box.

That doesn't seem right ..........must be a glitch.

m 'n c
12-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Here's a couple of threads talking about the same issues. Maybe something in them will help you.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4911&highlight=logged+out

This one probably isn't relevant but just throwing it out there -> http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4340&highlight=logged+out

The other 4 threads were along the same lines as those 2 above.

bajam
12-11-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm on a cable connection so it shouldn't be changing IP addresses. As long as I click that box telling it not to remember my password, it does and I stay logged in. If I don't check it then I get logged out between pages. I know because I keep logging out, signing in, checking the box and running my own little SR experiment:rotfl:

It's all good now but if anyone else is having this problem try and check that box on the log in page.

~Kathie
12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm on DSL so the IP switching isn't an issue for me. I went ahead and checked off that box.......we'll see if it works for me.

Thanks firstfamilytrip!!!

bajam
12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Hope it works for you.