PDA

View Full Version : Credit for Forum Sign up

PartiesByCatharine
12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I'm not really sure where to post this. I've signed up for the forum (obviously... or I wouldn't be posting! lol) and the .1 credit is still in my "pending" area. I went into create a Trouble Ticket, but was a little confused as to what my confirmation and such would be. How do I go about requesting credit for this?

Catharine

P.S. Can you tell I'm new? :)

bs4free
12-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome Catharine, is the credit in your pending list or is it in your account history as pending... if it is just in your pending list it may not have credited.. you you must do is click on that offer and it brings you to the fourms and then log in if your not allready loged in and go to user cp and user settings make sure everything looks ok, then just hit the save settings and then it should credit!

Hope this has helped... BTW Welcome and i know you will have a lot of fun on SR and in the SR forums... If you ever have a question about anything just ask we are so glad to help... :woohoo:

PartiesByCatharine
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks! I just went through and did that again, so it looks like it's ok... but we'll see! :)

DisneyMa
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the SR forum!:welcome: