PDA

View Full Version : Proactiv

sunshinecindy
12-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Its now up and running for those of you who want to make purchases through them for the holidays.

annieollendorf
12-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Yes!:party:

DisneyMa
12-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Does this really work? DD12 has slightly oily skin and breaks out occasionally, but I am reluctant to use anything harsh on her face.:confused: I don't break out and have normal skin, I don't ever wear foundation/powder. So this is totally new to me?!:confused:

annieollendorf
12-12-2007, 07:01 AM
DisneyMa
Yes, this stuff really does work. My daughters are 13yo and they really started breaking out pretty bad and I tried everything, finally broke down and bought the Proactiv. We saw results within 2wks.

The trick is you have to get in a routine, morning and evening. This stuff will last a while if you use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Proactiv is not harsh at all

The only problem now is one of my daughters tends to get slack and sometimes doesn't do the steps and I can tell because she will start to break out

Good Luck

April

DisneyMa
12-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info!! I know DD12 would not keep with a routine. I keep telling her if she was consistent with the products she has now, she would have results! I don't know about her?!! She is so stubborn sometimes:angrywife: