PDA

View Full Version : Disney Vacation Scents ~ Anyone have any~

kimntrent
12-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Since she doesn't have any on her site anyone have any you are willing to part with?

Kim

SunshineGirl
12-12-2007, 11:41 PM
If you can't come up with any, Cindy might be able to make something really similar for you. I know she already has a couple that are close.

wdwhereicome
12-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I'd be very interseted too!

jnorth1007
02-07-2008, 12:45 PM
I was just looking on her site to replace the ones I had gotten awhile back and it looks like she isn't doing well at all. She has many complaints on her guestbook. If one of our members were crafty like that it would be an awesome thing to undertake since it seems there are MANY people who would like to purchase these and she was the only online place I could find that sold the candals and tarts in these scents. I love my snow white tarts (apple scent) and also the Pooh Bear (honey) I would love to try some of the others especially the main street bakery and the pine tree. The nice thing was that these tarts were a very nice size and came three to a pack. Man I wish I was crafty I could make a bundle LOL

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Actually, we just finished making up our last batch of soy candles. We made a variety of tarts in different shapes also, but we are not going to make candles anymore. They are very timely and costly, especially the soy. We will be blowing out the stock that we have, probably half price. They also are hard to ship since they do weigh quite a bit and shipping is high one them, plus trying to keep them from breaking.If anyone is interested in any of the ones we have, let me know, I can tell you what we have left, probably about 60 candles or so and 25 tarts. We haven't updated the site yet about this since we are busy making tons of jewelry, our best seller, and our body products too.

jnorth1007
02-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Cindy do you have tarts that aren't flowery smelling? I don't like flowery smells LOL. Also you wouldn't happen to have any tart burners left laying around there? Brandon broke one of mine and I have been living on one.

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Cindy do you have tarts that aren't flowery smelling? I don't like flowery smells LOL. Also you wouldn't happen to have any tart burners left laying around there? Brandon broke one of mine and I have been living on one.

I have one pink tart burner left, thats it. I have some banana nut bread tarts that are heart shaped and some apple maple bourbon, my favorite, smell like maple to me, in shell shapes. I have some shell shaped fresh linen which smell like the beach or a fabric sheet. I also have quite a few of the Romance fragrance shell shaped tarts. Thats about it. I have full size peppermint and various other non flowers candles.

Kycha
02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
I have one pink tart burner left, thats it. I have some banana nut bread tarts that are heart shaped and some apple maple bourbon, my favorite, smell like maple to me, in shell shapes. I have some shell shaped fresh linen which smell like the beach or a fabric sheet. I also have quite a few of the Romance fragrance shell shaped tarts. Thats about it. I have full size peppermint and various other non flowers candles.

Do you have any candles in the apple maple bourbon or banana nut bread scent left? Basically, I would be interested in any candle that smells like food.:love:

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Do you have any candles in the apple maple bourbon or banana nut bread scent left? Basically, I would be interested in any candle that smells like food.:love:

Yes, I think so, and Blueberry, our best seller.

jnorth1007
02-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Ok I want the tart burner for sure and I would also like some of the tarts. Can you email or PM and let me know how much each are and what paypal you want me to pay you at LOL. I know I would like apple and banana tarts.

sunshinecindy
02-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok I want the tart burner for sure and I would also like some of the tarts. Can you email or PM and let me know how much each are and what paypal you want me to pay you at LOL. I know I would like apple and banana tarts.

Will do this afternoon.

Pooh's Pal
02-07-2008, 06:22 PM
So funny you should post this..I was just on the Disney Vacation Scent gals website yesterday, wondering if she had ANYthing in stock, sorry to hear she is not doing well, I never got to try them! :(

mollyeilis
02-07-2008, 07:56 PM
So funny you should post this..I was just on the Disney Vacation Scent gals website yesterday, wondering if she had ANYthing in stock, sorry to hear she is not doing well, I never got to try them! :(

When her stuff first came out, I hadn't yet been on Soarin' so couldn't understand the urge for the candles. :)

But now I have been and I can understand it now.

But she wasn't really on the honest side of things, it seems from people who did some research on her during a photopass share in Sept...big bummer that someone with a really good idea wasn't on the up and up. :(