PDA

View Full Version : Any Small Dog Owners?

m 'n c
11-29-2010, 05:35 PM
I am looking for a harness or collar that fits a 1.5 pound puppy. I've been to PetSmart and Target today and had zero luck. Has anyone found something that would fit a puppy this size? I don't mind ordering from a merchant of course. So far I have an extra small harness but it is too big and a cat collar which is also too big. I looked at a ferret harness today but I wasn't sure and it was $10.

dwkay8
11-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Actually, I was going to suggest a ferret harness. My childhood dog was teeny tiny as a puppy too, and that is what she wore until she grew up :)

PS-I can't wait to see pictures! I'm guessing they're living with you now?

chipndale
11-30-2010, 01:18 AM
I have a small King Charles Cavalier and I couldn't find her a collar to fit her until she was 7 - 8 months old and even that was a cat collar. She is 2 years old now and I still have a hard time finding collars to fit her - she only weighs 11 pounds and has a very small neck. If you find some place, please post. Good Luck!

m 'n c
11-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the replies. Yes they are here and adorable. I am trying to upload photos to photobucket and videos. They are such silly girls.