PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant.com--Free $20.00 Dale and Thomas with purchase

SunshineGirl
12-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Restaurant.com wants us to officially announce that you can get a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase that you make at Restaurant.com today. Plus, you can use it in conjuction with the 50% off Restaurant.com coupon that is good through tonight.

I was never able to find good restaurants in my area but just checked again yesterday and was surprised to see some new ones that we eat at regularly. Definitely worth taking a look at!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=43

m 'n c
12-13-2007, 11:59 AM
I have to agree with the restaurant thing. They usually only have one or two that I have heard of but yesterday there were a bunch more with the new caption so it sounds like they add new restaurants all the time.

JillyFish
12-13-2007, 03:09 PM
I just have to say that this is the most awesome deal!! DH doesn't want me to spend much on him because we're trying to save for a new TV. So I had only bought him a sweater and a pair of jeans and wasn't planning on getting anything else. It was going to look kind of bare under the tree for him. But now I have a $25 Restaurant.com certificate to one of our favorite restaurants to put in his stocking and a big 12-pack sampler of popcorn to put under the tree too.

$25 + $48 = $73 FOR $5 + $15.95 = $20.95 :cooldance:

Plus 7% back from both Restaurant.com and Dale & Thomas!
Thanks for posting this Mandi and Tricia!

WHAT A DEAL! LOVE IT! WOOT! :woohoo:

spring
12-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I took advantage of this awesome deal yesterday!! Yay!:sunshine:

speechteachri
12-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Did this yesterday too. Awesome deal. Although I love Dale and Thomas popcorn, I just can't justify the cost under normal curcumstances. This deal makes if very affordable!!:cooldance:

mmm611
12-13-2007, 06:00 PM
I am very seriously considering this right now. Just got a new job today and while I couldn't justify the expense before, maybe as a bit of a celebration present to myself I can spring for some D&T popcorn and try them out.

Kycha
12-14-2007, 02:33 AM
Oh no! I totally missed the fact that the 50% off ended yesterday and I missed out. Is there any chance of getting another coupon like that?

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Big News!!! We haven't even posted this yet:

Starting today consumers can receive $25 Gift Certificates for only $4.00 when they use coupon code HOLIDAY!

Plus the Dale and Thomas Promotion has been extended. So now through 12/20 customers will receive a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Gift Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase.

Kycha
12-14-2007, 03:37 PM

Starting today consumers can receive $25 Gift Certificates for only $4.00 when they use coupon code HOLIDAY!

Plus the Dale and Thomas Promotion has been extended. So now through 12/20 customers will receive a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Gift Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase.
Okay. How do you do that Tricia? That is an even better discount than I was hoping for!!! Thanks!

Riyaa
12-14-2007, 04:12 PM

That is AWESOME! I was so bummed I couldn't take advantage of this yesterday. I'm off to see if I can find any gift certificates for my area!

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Okay. How do you do that Tricia? That is an even better discount than I was hoping for!!! Thanks!

It was purely dumb luck. LOL!

Anna
12-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Such AWESOME deals! Thanks so much Tricia for posting this! I was able to get 6 Christmas gifts with this offer!

I bought:

4 x $25 gift certificates to a nice restaurant ($16 total)
2 tubs of Dale & Thomas Popcorn (separate orders) both with a $20 gift card
*regular cost $35 each plus shipping and tax ($22.95 x2)

So only spent $61.90 for 6 NICE gifts of about $25 value each!! I am so EXCITED!!!!! :cooldance: :love: :sunshine2:

lmroyea
12-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I have a free shipping code for D&T, but are there any other deals out there, like the 12 pack for the price of 6? I can't seem to get that one. Any suggestions?:confused:

3dog2kidmom
12-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Are there any free shipping codes if you are only buying 1 item? I have a gift card to use, but I still hate to pay all that shipping.

The 12 for 6 price seems to be a random popup.

JillyFish
12-15-2007, 12:15 AM
The 12 for 6 pops up at checkout. I thought I had missed it at first. Be careful though....when you click on it it adds it to your cart but it leaves the original 6-pack there too.

stacyzim
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I just did the Restaurant.com link from the e-mail with the HOLIDAY coupon code. I didn't see anything for the D&T popcorn. Will it just come or did I miss something?

stacyzim
12-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Never mind --- I just checked e-mail and it was there!

SunshineGirl
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Update! In addition to the special, we have raised the percentage back for Restaurants.com this week. PLUS! Dale and Thomas is doing free 2 day shipping when you order two items. And the items do not have to be shipped to the same place. I just got 2 gifts for people in different parts of the country for a total of $36 with the Restaurant.com coupon.

JillyFish
12-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Question.....has anyone had a gift card come with their D&T order? I just got an email from my friend that I sent a sampler pack to and she said "thanks for the popcorn and gift card." Or did she just mean it came with a CARD? If that's the case, it must be a really nice card!! :rotfl:
Just sort of has me puzzled!

SunshineGirl
12-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Question.....has anyone had a gift card come with their D&T order? I just got an email from my friend that I sent a sampler pack to and she said "thanks for the popcorn and gift card." Or did she just mean it came with a CARD? If that's the case, it must be a really nice card!! :rotfl:

I would not at all be surprised if it came with a $20 gift card. Some of my recent purchases have (MyWinesDirect does the same thing).

JillyFish
12-17-2007, 02:07 PM
I would not at all be surprised if it came with a $20 gift card. Some of my recent purchases have (MyWinesDirect does the same thing).

Wow! That gives you even more for your gift-giving buck! What a deal! I tell you, Dale & Thomas must be rakin' in the dough this Christmas! I hope their marketing person gets a big Christmas bonus! They've earned it! :)

Kycha
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I had read over on the Dis, that if you include a gift message with your order, they will include a $20 gift card.

JillyFish
12-17-2007, 04:17 PM
I had read over on the Dis, that if you include a gift message with your order, they will include a $20 gift card.

Oh man!! I ordered a sampler for DH. I should've included a message!!
Oh well, I'm happy my friend got one!

jessd
12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I just ordered a certificate for a friend for a local restaurant and then used the $20 to get a sampler pack and try the popcorn for myself. I need to find out if it really is as good as everyone says. I may be getting myself in trouble by doing that. ;)

mom2dea
12-18-2007, 11:17 AM
when does this special end ?

SunshineGirl
12-18-2007, 11:37 AM
when does this special end ?

The 60% off continues until Thursday. The D&T gift cards are slated to go that long unless they run out.

JillyFish
12-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Just got an email from Restaurants.com that this offer for $25 certificates for$4 plus a $20 Dale and Thomas certificate ends tonight at midnight. Also, if you include a gift message with your popcorn order you may receive another gift card.

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone still wants to take advantage of this. It's such a great deal! :sunshine2:

speechteachri
12-22-2007, 05:26 PM
hey, I was wondering if anyone who ordered the popcorn when this offer first came out has received their popcorn yet. Based on the ship date they showed, I thought I'd have it by now, and I was counting on a few of the bags for gifts. Got my SR credit, but no popcorn yet.:confused:

JillyFish
12-22-2007, 05:28 PM
hey, I was wondering if anyone who ordered the popcorn when this offer first came out has received their popcorn yet. Based on the ship date they showed, I thought I'd have it by now, and I was counting on a few of the bags for gifts. Got my SR credit, but no popcorn yet.:confused:

Yep...I got mine on Wednesday. :confused:

m 'n c
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
I got my popcorn yesterday and boy is it good. I tore into the pb & white chocolate one and its so good. I will be reordering for sure.

3dog2kidmom
12-22-2007, 07:04 PM

And I got my popcorn but no SR credit :confused:

m 'n c
12-22-2007, 07:39 PM
And I got my popcorn but no SR credit :confused:

If it won't jeopardize your SM status then I might wait until after the 1st to file a TT because credits might not be coming in regularly right now and a batch might be coming later in the week or right after the 1st. But if it will make or break your SM status or get you out of the time period required for filing TT I would go ahead and someone can look at it right after Christmas.

My credit did take about 5 days to post if that helps at all.

kimntrent
12-23-2007, 01:58 AM
I haven't gotten either the popcorn or the credit yet. But I will worry about it after christmas.

Kim