PDA

View Full Version : Coupon not applying?

fanofree
11-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Not sure where to put this? The code for 25% off at DeepDiscount is not applying. (CJ25) There are no exclusions listed, so I'm not sure what is up with it. It seems to be good until sometime in December, so no hurry. And what I want is a good price without it. Thanks!

fanofree
11-29-2010, 08:04 PM
The 25% off one item at Barnes & Noble isn't working. Is it CyberMondaySavings, Cyber Monday Savings, :CyberMondaySavings: or what? It is only good today, but I don't recall them using phrases, don't they usually use letters an numbers? Thanks!

MamaO
11-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Not sure where to put this? The code for 25% off at DeepDiscount is not applying. (CJ25) There are no exclusions listed, so I'm not sure what is up with it. It seems to be good until sometime in December, so no hurry. And what I want is a good price without it. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. On one of the DVDs I want it applies, and on another it doesn't. It shows the discounted 25% off price and then jumps back up when I put it in my cart - applying the code didn't do anything either. Just for the heck of it, I tried without clicking through SR and using the code right on their site - same results.

arob414
11-29-2010, 10:20 PM
I tried using this coupon, yesterday, was having same problem. I use Firefox but tried IE to see if it made a diff. Didn't.

SunshineGirl
11-29-2010, 10:43 PM
I don't have a clue why the DeepDiscount one won't work. I just double checked the coupon and this is what they gave us:

Save an additional 25% off DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, Books & more with code CJ25.
23-Nov-2010 - 10-Dec-2010

MamaO
11-30-2010, 01:19 AM
There's also a different code right on their web site (25MORE). I tried that and the SR one for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse video that was supposed to be $8 something. Once I put it in my cart, it jumped to $11+ and applying any code did nothing.