PDA

View Full Version : MyInks Offer

disney_girl
12-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Has anone done the MyInks offer for $10 yet? Do you know if it is on any purchase or is there a minimum purchase? I need to purchase ink, so maybe this would be a good offer to do...

SunshineGirl
12-13-2007, 01:41 PM
There's no minimum on the purchase, but I think there is a minimum to get the free shipping.

kimntrent
12-13-2007, 01:44 PM
I did it last night and it was fast to credit. Really nice!

disney_girl
12-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks Tricia! I do see there is free shipping with min $50, but my order was only $25. Actually I thought the shipping charges were reasonable at $3 though. Thanks!

disney_girl
12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Good prices on inks and fast credit! :)

JillyFish
12-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I was considering this offer too because I really need ink. But have any of you bought the "remanufactured" ink cartridges? The originals are SO expensive....no matter where you buy them.

mmm611
12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Jilly, I've bought the cheaper ink from InkStop before and not had problems. I've also had Office Max refill a few and the last time I did that, I messed up my printer. I'm sticking with my regular HP cartridges now, even if they do cost more.

Lucinda
12-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Has anyone done this and not yet received credit? I did it about four days ago and still no credit. Just wondered if anyone else was having this prob.

sunshinecindy
12-15-2007, 09:00 AM
I bought the remanufactured from 123inkjets and they came fast, work great, and were really cheap too. Mines an HP and no problems working with my printer.

barbaraapple
12-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Has anyone done this and not yet received credit? I did it about four days ago and still no credit. Just wondered if anyone else was having this prob.

I also did it several days ago and have not received credit yet..
Last night I got an email that my order had already shipped... :cooldance:

mrs.knip
12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
I did it yesterday and have not received credit yet.

SunshineGirl
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Definitely file a trouble ticket on these if you get to 8 days and the credit has not come through yet because I can follow up with this company.

MamaO
12-16-2007, 10:41 PM
I did it yesterday and have not received credit yet.

Myinks.com just doesn't want to credit for me. I ordered this morning, received the confirmation but nothing pending yet. Normally I wouldn't be concerned except that I also ordered from them when they were a merchant on the shopping list and have an outstanding trouble ticket from early November. It was a fairly large order and I can't remember the exact % back, but it was really high - it would have given me a credit of around $17.

I ordered the remanufactured cartridges - their shipping was pretty quick, and the ink has been fine.

pbhall13
12-17-2007, 12:50 AM
I am in need of ink cartridges.......I may give this one a try!

penn19
12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
I ordered from them Sunday I think it was, and no credit, but today I received an email from them saying my item has shipped, which is great, but thats what the header said. The body of the email had the number 1. It was very strange. Now I am just worried that if I have to file a TT that I will only have that email as proof that I ordered from them.

Lucinda
12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
hummm interesting mine said exact same thing,but I do have the first email they sent.. order confirmation . Tomorrow will be 8 days since I passed order, so I do have info to file TT if doesnt credit today.

penn19
12-18-2007, 04:23 PM
great....They didnt' send me the original email to confirm the order. I wonder if I do have to file (which I really hope I don't) that I can just submit the header? Can it be tracked that way?

Lucinda
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry not sure about that you'll have to check with Tricia. Did ya look in your junk mail thats where my first one was.

Miska
12-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Ordered from them on the 12th of December and still have not gotten credit. Got a strange phone call from them yesterday asking my address. Today I received an even stranger email that my order was shipped. Just a heading-no message. I now I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake ordering from them.:( :( :(

mrs.knip
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I got the message on my answering machine, I did not call back though-kinda weird?
I had ordered on Sat and still have not received credit?

barbaraapple
12-18-2007, 10:17 PM
I also got the blank email with the heading saying your order has shipped , but I did use pay pal so thats what I will file my trouble ticket with

askomsky
12-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I was going to do this, but I think I'll wait until I see if everyone gets credit who's waiting onit.

penn19
12-18-2007, 11:55 PM
I also paid via Paypal and then afterwards thought maybe that was why I didn't get credit? But some people did get credit for it though. I will think good thoughts....

barbaraapple
12-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I just got my ink package out of the mail box..:)

SunshineGirl
12-21-2007, 01:12 PM
I submitted these to the advertiser, but I have a feeling I know what they are going to tell me. Looking through all of the confirmation emails, it looks like most people were only spending $12-$15 per order. By the time you get your 10.00 back and I get my cut and the advertising company gets their cut, they are probably losing money on every one of these transactions. :( So they are probably going to try to get out of paying them.

penn19
12-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Tricia,
They should have told you that up front that there would be a minimum order amount. I am pretty sure that I would not have placed any order with them without the $10 incentive, and if they renege on their part of the deal, I am pretty sure I won't again.:(

mrs.knip
12-21-2007, 02:29 PM
My order total before shipping was $18 (with shipping $23) I have yet to get even a shipping conformation from then or the $10 credit.
I sure hope they come through-again they should have specified a minimum order.:confused:

mrs.knip
12-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Okay I got my credit card bill yesterday and their was my charge from MyInks but I have not received my cartridge yet or any kind of shipping conformation and I was wrong in my previous post my order total before shipping was $22 with shipping over $25.

SunshineGirl
12-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I have pulled this offer and filed SEVEN disputes on it. :(

disney_girl
12-28-2007, 12:33 PM
I received my credit pretty fast. They have also billed my credit card on 12/17, but have not received my order. I checked my account online and it shows that the order was cancelled on 12/17, but they never credited my account. I contacted someone and they said they will look into it and get back to me. :( I either want credit to my CC or the order- shouldn't be that hard!

MamaO
12-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Okay I got my credit card bill yesterday and their was my charge from MyInks but I have not received my cartridge yet or any kind of shipping conformation and I was wrong in my previous post my order total before shipping was $22 with shipping over $25.

My amount was very similar - $21.95 for the ink cartridge and just under $26 with the shipping. But I did get the confirmation and the ink, just not the SR credit (and for the second time with them). I hope you get your ink!

Lucinda
12-28-2007, 08:49 PM
My cc was charged for 48 bucks which was total of order. I received my order, but still havent received credit.

SunshineGirl
12-31-2007, 03:06 PM
I am so angry!!! Look at their response to me after I sent them seven confirmation emails!!!

Hey Tricia,

This offer is tracking fine from viewing other affiliates stats and I can’t seem to find these missing conversions. Sometimes users complete it at an earlier point or with another website, and this is why we run into this. The client only accepts one sign up per user when they’re paying networks.

Sorry I couldn’t be of further help.

Kycha
12-31-2007, 03:12 PM
I am so angry!!! Look at their response to me after I sent them seven confirmation emails!!!

Hey Tricia,

This offer is tracking fine from viewing other affiliates stats and I can’t seem to find these missing conversions. Sometimes users complete it at an earlier point or with another website, and this is why we run into this. The client only accepts one sign up per user when they’re paying networks.

Sorry I couldn’t be of further help.

I say "Bye, bye MyInks". Someone obviously isn't looking hard enough to find them.

SunshineGirl
12-31-2007, 03:15 PM
I say "Bye, bye MyInks". Someone obviously isn't looking hard enough to find them.

Absolutely. I actually pulled them after I read in here that 3 or 4 people had trouble. Unfortunately by then, I am guessing it was more like 10. The odd thing is that some people DID get their credits. I wonder if it was something like people who had never ordered from them before? Or if it is just totally random.

I just feel badly for the people that are not getting their credits out of it. :( Apparently this company just doesn't really care to try to find these for us.

mrs.knip
12-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Well Tricia you can take my trouble ticket off. I just went to the Myinks website and they also cancelled my order while still charging my credit card so I called my credit card company and filed a dispute so since I should get my money back and no order cancel my trouble ticket. It seems to me the are an awful company all around and I would not be surprised if they go out of business real soon!

MamaO
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Absolutely. I actually pulled them after I read in here that 3 or 4 people had trouble. Unfortunately by then, I am guessing it was more like 10. The odd thing is that some people DID get their credits. I wonder if it was something like people who had never ordered from them before? Or if it is just totally random.

I just feel badly for the people that are not getting their credits out of it. :( Apparently this company just doesn't really care to try to find these for us.

This was my 2nd time ordering from them. I'd ordered once before back when they were in the Shopping category. Probably should have known better than to try again when I already have an outstanding TT from that first order. Their shipping is fast and their ink is fine, but I'll go back to 123Inkjets since I had no trouble getting that company to credit for me.

Thanks for trying, Tricia.

barbaraapple
12-31-2007, 09:48 PM
I also ordered ink from them first time ever and still did not get credit. I think they just don't want to pay so I will never use them again :(

m 'n c
12-31-2007, 09:51 PM
Well Tricia you can take my trouble ticket off. I just went to the Myinks website and they also cancelled my order while still charging my credit card so I called my credit card company and filed a dispute so since I should get my money back and no order cancel my trouble ticket. It seems to me the are an awful company all around and I would not be surprised if they go out of business real soon!

pm missangie with the TT number and she'll close it for you.

Sorry everyone is having issues. I've never used them so I it doesn't really impact me but its just sad that they are being so crummy about it. Looks like a merchant or advertiser that needs to be dropped.

Miska
12-31-2007, 10:37 PM
This was my first order from them and it will be my last. I just wanted to try them before I ordered several of their ink cartridges for my company. Back to 123 Inkjets where I am respected as a good customer. So glad I didn't place my big order with them.:computer: :computer:

disney_girl
01-08-2008, 04:29 PM
I am STILL having issues with MyInks! They had 'cancelled' my order back in December after they charged my CC. I contacted them 12/26 and they said it would be mailed that day. Well, I still don't have the order and at this point, I just want my CC credited for the $30! Very frustrating dealing with them!