PDA

View Full Version : WOW

gpp2001
11-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I did a bit of shopping yesterday - made seven purchases thru SR and 4 of them are already pending!!!!! I love, love, love this place!!!! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
We would have even more up if one of the networks hadn't had a little hiccup yesterday (Google!) and all of their sales confirmations are now delayed a day. :)

SunshineGuy has been doing an INCREDIBLE job of tying us into the networks lately for faster credits!

mmm611
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
I only bought two things yesterday, but I do have one of my credits pending, as well as the Best Buy credit from Thursday! I think I'm most excited by the Best Buy one, as I was worried the problems on their end with confirmation emails being delayed would force me to file a TT. So glad to see that one!

29apr00
11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
2 of my 3 credits from yesterday are already pending, and 6 of my 7 from the weekend too! :clap:

OhMari
11-30-2010, 06:57 PM
I ordered from Shoes.com and I saw it in pending 2 days ago.
Usually when I see something in pending so fast,
that means, my item is shipped, and I looked out my door today and there were my shoes. ya! Not bad, since I ordered them on Black Friday.

Blessing and Miracle
11-30-2010, 06:57 PM
I don't even know how many purchases I made yesterday. Between BF and CM I've made a lot. I better check. :rotfl:

I spent all morning and early afternoon going through boxes that I've already received. I have a ton from last week as well. I had to wait until the girls went back to school from the holiday break. Now I need gift boxes and wrapping paper.:)

spring
11-30-2010, 07:18 PM
I only bought two things yesterday, but I do have one of my credits pending, as well as the Best Buy credit from Thursday! I think I'm most excited by the Best Buy one, as I was worried the problems on their end with confirmation emails being delayed would force me to file a TT. So glad to see that one!

I never did get a confirmation email from Best Buy for my Thursday order despite calls and emails to them. However, mine, too it pending. Never had one from that store pend so quickly. I also had several others pend lightning quick. I'm impressed!