PDA

View Full Version : "delicates" question

speechteachri
12-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Has anyone ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood?

I am thinking about placing an order to surprise dh, but I'm wodering if their logo or info is printed all over the box when you receive it. Don't want to give away any secrets!;)

:blush:

ItsmeSunnyV
12-13-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure...But was browsing our new merchant Spencers, for uhmmmm...stuff that would go in that category and was wondering the same thing. :angel:

Blessing and Miracle
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Has anyone ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood?

I am thinking about placing an order to surprise dh, but I'm wodering if their logo or info is printed all over the box when you receive it. Don't want to give away any secrets!;)

:blush:

I'm not sure, but after you place that order, head over to the newly added store-Spencers. Talking about hot, oh, you didn't say hot, you said surprise! :angel:

Blessing and Miracle
12-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure...But was browsing our new merchant Spencers, for uhmmmm...stuff that would go in that category and was wondering the same thing. :angel:

LOL! I didn't read your post until after I made my post. My thoughts exactly! I had to duck and run! I'll go back later, in the midnight hour! LOL!!

speechteachri
12-13-2007, 10:55 PM

I'm not sure, but after you place that order, head over to the newly added store-Spencers. Talking about hot, oh, you didn't say hot, you said surprise! :angel:

Sounds like you ladies have been doing some "browsing.":angel: You should have seen me tonight, I had my conputer monitor turned all the way around facing away from the kitchen where dd was wrapping her presents...kind of funny!

I still need to know if there is info on the box....someone has to know!:)

SunshineGirl
12-13-2007, 10:56 PM
I can't remember now. Darn! I actually ordered the stuff that I wore under my wedding gown from Fredericks. I have to say that the quality was actually REALLY good. It was like a corset thing that pushed my waist in and my boobs up so that I could fit into my dress. And I wore that thing for years afterward when I was in other weddings and needed a little help around my middle.

SunshineGuy was in Spencer's at the mall the other day and was talking about some really funny things that they had.

speechteachri
12-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I can't remember now. Darn! I actually ordered the stuff that I wore under my wedding gown from Fredericks. I have to say that the quality was actually REALLY good. It was like a corset thing that pushed my waist in and my boobs up so that I could fit into my dress. And I wore that thing for years afterward when I was in other weddings and needed a little help around my middle.

SunshineGuy was in Spencer's at the mall the other day and was talking about some really funny things that they had.

OOOOHHHH, maybe you'll be getting some Christmas surprises!;)

SunshineGirl
12-13-2007, 10:59 PM
I would wait until tomorrow morning and give them a call:

To order by phone, call toll-free within the U.S. at 1-800-323-9525.
To talk to a fredericks.com customer service representative, call toll-free within the U.S. at 1-866-729-3232.
Outside the U.S., call 602-760-2111.
Frederick’s associates are available by phone Monday through Friday, 9:30am ET to 8:00pm ET.

Also, if we don't have any coupons up for them, I bet that we could. I've seen some things come through recently.

speechteachri
12-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.

There are no coupons currently listed for them. If you could get something that would be great!:sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
12-13-2007, 11:31 PM

:blush:Funny or FUN!! Uh hUhHhhh....LOL:rotfl: HUGE difference with that stuff. :blush:

OregonGirlie
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
I just got something from Fredrick's the other day. DH tried to order me something for Christmas as a surprise. It came in a plain white envelope, but the return label was clearly marked Fredrick's of Hollywood on the address label. So I guess I'm getting something. :)

kaw1218
12-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Now I have to go look at Spencers :rotfl:

speechteachri
12-14-2007, 04:32 PM
I just got something from Fredrick's the other day. DH tried to order me something for Christmas as a surprise. It came in a plain white envelope, but the return label was clearly marked Fredrick's of Hollywood on the address label. So I guess I'm getting something. :)

Thanks for the info. I never did get a chance to call them today.

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Ok just wondering if anyone has actually bought any fun items from spencers or if I'm the only one. I think if given a choice I'd go to a more knowledgeable source than spencers...

Blessing and Miracle
12-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Ok just wondering if anyone has actually bought any fun items from spencers or if I'm the only one. I think if given a choice I'd go to a more knowledgeable source than spencers...

I've purchased a couple of board games from them which were really fun! Was it something you wanted to know?

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 05:13 PM
No it was just a general retorical question. Glad to know the board games are decent.

I will never forget the time I went in there in high school and found the "cucumber" on the shelves. I was intrigued and scared at the same time!

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Depending on what a person is looking for, they might also want to try this section at drugstore.com (http://www.drugstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=21298&trx=GFI-0-ROTABS&trxp1=21298&trxp4=60). Spencer's is good for "novelty" type stuff. drugstore.com stuff could come to the house and no one would EVER guess what is in it.

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Never knew about that section of drugstore.com. Very interesting....

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 05:30 PM
If any of you happen to click on that link and look around, I hope that you are laughing as hard as I am. I was going to dare someone to leave a review of one of the products. But I just found a review that no one can top anyway. I won't post the whole thing, but this part almost made me pee my pants...

"Just put it in and go about your business around the house."

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 05:34 PM
$165!!!:eek:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=160932&catid=104881&trx=PLST-0-CAT&trxp1=104881&trxp2=160932&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-CAT

SunshineGirl
12-14-2007, 05:35 PM

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=160932&catid=104881&trx=PLST-0-CAT&trxp1=104881&trxp2=160932&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-CAT

LOL!!! I love this part "It can last a lifetime. (Lucky you.)"

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Ok there are things that I did not know exist on that site nor did I ever imagine. Nothing quite as bad as I've found on Bourbon St though.

mia214jia
12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
OMG :rotfl: Tricia, after you gave such a brief review I had to check the link... Funny! OP, You know you could go online and request your mail be put on hold if you knew exaclty when the arrival would be for your shipment so you could possibly still order and then P/UP your mail and you could intercept without anyone "seeing" the envelope. Just a suggestion.:sunshine:

sammielynn
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dear lord, I thought this was a family site. I'm to tired to be laugh this hard.

mia214jia
12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
LOL, Maybe the title should read: Enter at your own risk :)

speechteachri
12-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Look at what I started by just a simple little innocent question!!:angel:

:rotfl:

Glad everyone's had a laugh! I'm just glad I got my qiestion answered!

3dog2kidmom
12-14-2007, 09:02 PM
LOL, Maybe the title should read: Enter at your own risk :)

Or at least, "Sunshine Cindy, here is a thread you won't want to read" LOL!

I'm with Cate, there are things I never knew existed :angel:

bs4free
12-14-2007, 09:17 PM
:type: :type: :type:

mia214jia
12-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes Byran,,, This should have been posted to warn that women were off topic here. LOL

Kycha
12-14-2007, 11:21 PM
If any of you happen to click on that link and look around, I hope that you are laughing as hard as I am. I was going to dare someone to leave a review of one of the products. But I just found a review that no one can top anyway. I won't post the whole thing, but this part almost made me pee my pants...

"Just put it in and go about your business around the house."
I literally gasped out loud when I read that, then I laughed for about 5 minutes.:rotfl:

Oohhh. Comes in magenta...scary.

SunshineGirl
12-15-2007, 12:53 AM
You do know that if I marked the thread "For Women's Eyes Only," we would all of a sudden have male forum members crawling out of the woodwork to check it out. LOL!

Hey...I'm just here to make your shopping experiences easier and more .... um.... enjoyable. :p

Anna
12-15-2007, 01:32 AM
LOL!!! I love this part "It can last a lifetime. (Lucky you.)"

Definitely some interesting products and the reviews are hilarious!!!!:rotfl: