PDA

View Full Version : bookcloseouts.com?

Mandi
05-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Is it possible to get them? I am almost positive they have an affiliate program. I've seen them on another site but would rather go through you. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I just applied for them. I actually already had the advertising company open looking for something else. :) Hopefully I will hear back soon!!

Mandi
05-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Great, thanks Tricia. They have great prices on children's books. And I just found out I'm going to be an Aunt for the first time... so I have some buying to do. ;) I'll just hold off for now until SR (hopefully) gets them and then shop. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Congratulations! I love being an aunt. I have 2 DDs and my sis has 2 DSs. So I get a little bit of everything between the two. :) And I love that my girls have cousins. (even though they live so very far away!)

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 12:04 AM
BTW, I got this added today.

Mandi
06-01-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks so much! I appreciate you doing that for me. :sunshine2:

wilsonfamily4
06-01-2007, 12:47 AM
This is so off topic but I am so excited. My sister in law had a baby last night. Little boy. I love the new baby look and touching them. They are so yummy

Mandi
06-01-2007, 01:04 AM
This is so off topic but I am so excited. My sister in law had a baby last night. Little boy. I love the new baby look and touching them. They are so yummy

congrats, Auntie! They are so sweet, aren't they? :love: Especially when you can hand them off when they are crying. :rotfl: Kidding. ;) I can't wait until I get to see my new neice or nephew. Unfortunately I live in Arizona and my sister in Indiana. :(

zoodoyle
06-01-2007, 07:37 AM

Too funny - my sister-in-law just had a beautiful little girl on the 29th :love: Can't wait to get to meet her - except whenever I hold a new baby, I start to get that yearning again......until the mom starts to talk about how little sleep she's getting :p

~Kathie
06-02-2007, 12:02 PM

Congratulations Auntie. Now be sure to spoil that new little Disney fan!!