PDA

View Full Version : I'm so Bad...Are You?

Blessing and Miracle
12-14-2007, 03:46 PM
You know how sometimes companies want you to take a short survey when you're on their site, for example, I just paid a bill online and they wanted to know if I would take a brief survey. I refused. You know why, right? Every since I joined SR and get paid to take daily surveys, I won't do them for free! I don't care how short they claim they are. Is that terrible or what!:angel:

gpp2001
12-14-2007, 03:53 PM
No -it's not terrible - why should you do something for free wneh you can get paid to do it!!? The only reason I might take on of those surveys is if I had a bad experience at that web site.

Be happy to know that you're not alone in not wanting to do those surveys!!

IckyMickey
12-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't do them any more because their "only a few minutes" turns in 15+.

PartiesByCatharine
12-14-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm a Marketing major, so all through college the importance of surveys was drilled into our brains. Now I'm the guilty one that also refuses to take the survey when checking out. I hope Santa's not watching... I feel naughty! lol:rotfl:

Riyaa
12-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Me too! I feel like I've become a survey snob. :D

bs4free
12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Nope i need my 80 Cents to fill out a survey... LOL...

m 'n c
12-14-2007, 05:20 PM
I will sometimes do the survey if its something that I know will be short and will not be showing up in a paid survey :)

chipndale
12-14-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm with you. The only way I will fill out a survey for free is if I had an experience way beyond what I expected - either good or bad. I like my .80!

spring
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
I rarely do those type of surveys unless I think their website or my experience on their website stinks. Then I welcome the opportunity to gripe!

jessd
12-14-2007, 05:26 PM
Nothing in life is free! In my world, surveys are worth .80. :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
I rarely do those type of surveys unless I think their website or my experience on their website stinks. Then I welcome the opportunity to gripe!

Oh boy, I completed a survey from Greenfied on a company we use and I was way too excited to finally have the opportunity to tell them they stink! I mean, I really griped! And to be paid for it too, it felt wonderful!!:rotfl:

askomsky
12-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Same here. I bought something online and they wanted me to take a survey and I thought, heck no I'm not getting paid for it.

But like someone else said If the service warrents is (good or bad) I would do it.

chipndale
12-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Oh boy, I completed a survey from Greenfied on a company we use and I was way too excited to finally have the opportunity to tell them they stink! I mean, I really griped! And to be paid for it too, it felt wonderful!!:rotfl:

That had to be a fantastic feeling - getting to tell them what you think and getting paid at the same time. :cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
That had to be a fantastic feeling - getting to tell them what you think and getting paid at the same time. :cooldance:

It was the best! Unfortunately, I still use the utility company, but one of these days I'm gonna get the nerve to up and leave them.:angel:

m 'n c
12-15-2007, 02:00 PM
It was the best! Unfortunately, I still use the utility company, but one of these days I'm gonna get the nerve to up and leave them.:angel:

ooh can I recommend Spark Energy? They were the 3rd one I switched to and I moved to the 1 year flat rate contract any my bills are so much cheaper than under Reliant (the devil) or even Gexa who use to be pretty darn cheap.

jakeandsophiesmom
12-15-2007, 02:06 PM
You guys can switch utility companies?!? Here the water and power/gas companies you are basically stuck with unless you move to another area. It all depends on how they have the lines drawn and sometimes it's crazy--one house will have Duke Energy and across the street will be Public works.:confused: Of course I can't complain about Duke since I worked for them for nine years.

m 'n c
12-15-2007, 02:30 PM
You guys can switch utility companies?!? Here the water and power/gas companies you are basically stuck with unless you move to another area. It all depends on how they have the lines drawn and sometimes it's crazy--one house will have Duke Energy and across the street will be Public works.:confused: Of course I can't complain about Duke since I worked for them for nine years.

Texas has deregulated the power companies so we have lots of choices. Check out www.powertochoose.org and see the options. There are always news ones cropping up as well.

Blessing and Miracle
12-15-2007, 02:51 PM
ooh can I recommend Spark Energy? They were the 3rd one I switched to and I moved to the 1 year flat rate contract any my bills are so much cheaper than under Reliant (the devil) or even Gexa who use to be pretty darn cheap.

:rotfl: :rotfl: How did you know who I was talking about! You hit it on the nail. I hate Reliant! It's just that that's the only company I've ever been with and actually ever known until the last few years. I've never heard of Spark!

Blessing and Miracle
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM

We are stuck with certain companies, but we have options when it comes to energy companies.

m 'n c
12-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Spark just moved their offices to houston and they've been operating as an energy/power company in other states for a while. My bill has dropped about $30 since switching from Gexa. When I switched from Reliant to Gexa my bill dropped about $20-$30. Its so easy to switch and pain free. :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Spark just moved their offices to houston and they've been operating as an energy/power company in other states for a while. My bill has dropped about $30 since switching from Gexa. When I switched from Reliant to Gexa my bill dropped about $20-$30. Its so easy to switch and pain free. :)

I'm gonna check them out because I detest Reliant!