PDA

View Full Version : drugstore.com

wilsonfamily4
12-01-2010, 08:53 PM
It's been awhile since I bought at Drugstore.com but when I did before they really quick with crediting. I ordered some stuff days a few days ago, (so not too long) it has shipped but no credit yet. I am nervous as we bought $700.00 worth of stuff and that was going to be a nice credit. Has anyone had recent dealings with them and know how long they are taking?

Also as a reminder, those of you with FSA accounts rules change January 1st so you may want to stock up on medical supplies while you can through drugstore.com.

SunshineGirl
12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
It's been awhile since I bought at Drugstore.com but when I did before they really quick with crediting. I ordered some stuff days a few days ago, (so not too long) it has shipped but no credit yet. I am nervous as we bought $700.00 worth of stuff and that was going to be a nice credit. Has anyone had recent dealings with them and know how long they are taking?

Also as a reminder, those of you with FSA accounts rules change January 1st so you may want to stock up on medical supplies while you can through drugstore.com.

I see it. :) I bet that it will come through your account this evening or first thing in the morning.

m 'n c
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
I ordered recently and it took a couple of days after it shipped. I'm super jealous of what that credit is going to do to your account plus all the drugstore.com dollars for January!

wilsonfamily4
12-02-2010, 11:23 AM
It came through. Phew!!!
I wa antsy to see that large of a credit. Well, large for me.

Yeah it gave me money here at SR and at Drugstore.com. I usually only get 2-3 dollars there at a time but this time I have around 30! Amazing.

Thanks again girls!

29apr00
12-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I too have a large drugstore order to do soon......I think i have about $600 left in my flex account....that's a lot of bandaids and tylenol!!!

m 'n c
12-02-2010, 01:11 PM
I managed to lose my FSA card. I need to call them and try to get a new one. I don't think I have but $150 left on it and I need to turn in $30 for appts this past week and then refill my prescriptions with it. I might do that today since the card is stored on the website :)