PDA

View Full Version : Credit for Southwest Air Tickets

chipndale
12-03-2010, 06:04 PM
I need to purchase 2 tickets for Southwest Airlines. Is there a way to get credit from SR for the purchase?

sqromano
12-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I need to purchase 2 tickets for Southwest Airlines. Is there a way to get credit from SR for the purchase?

I noticed that they are a merchant with SR when I was looking for something else the other day (not sure when they were added):
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/SouthwestAirlinesVacations/

mollyeilis
12-03-2010, 10:38 PM
As far as I know, it's only when you book through Southwest Vacations that you get credit, not just a simple plane ticket.

chipndale
12-03-2010, 11:36 PM
As far as I know, it's only when you book through Southwest Vacations that you get credit, not just a simple plane ticket.

That is what I thought too. All I want to do is purchase a plane ticket. I thought I would ask before I made the purchase and then realize that I could have gotten credit from SR - I can't believe that I have been ordering from PS Aeropostale for a long time and never realized that I could have been getting credit.

dcladdict82
12-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Would be nice if they allowed credit for just plane tickets but thinking of going to vegas so might just book directly with swa vacations.