PDA

View Full Version : Way too much credit for Cheryl & Co Order?

LuvMyBoys
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Tricia I have two huge credits pending for a Cheryl & Co. order that I did last week, the credits are more than my order total! Just wanted to give you a heads up so it can be fixed. ;)

SunshineGirl
12-17-2007, 10:59 AM
I thought that looked like some huge orders! But that's what they are showing in the report. I'm guessing they accidentally entered it in multiples. What was the total cost of your order/orders?

LuvMyBoys
12-17-2007, 11:07 AM
The total cost of my order was $19.95 :giggle:

Magical JenK
12-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Carrie-
Was your account ever corrected? I have the same problem for two of my Cheryl & Co orders. I wonder if I should submit a TT??

LuvMyBoys
12-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Carrie-
Was your account ever corrected? I have the same problem for two of my Cheryl & Co orders. I wonder if I should submit a TT??

No, still waiting for it to be corrected. My other order didn't show up at all and I got two huge credits for 1 order :confused: Very strange tracking!

Magical JenK
12-27-2007, 07:25 PM
No, still waiting for it to be corrected. My other order didn't show up at all and I got two huge credits for 1 order :confused: Very strange tracking!

Yeah...I got 2 huge credits for my 2 orders PLUS 2 larger than what I should for my 2 orders...so I got 4 too big credits for my 2 orders! :confused: :confused:

SunshineGirl
12-27-2007, 09:54 PM
We just got the corrected numbers on these today, so you should be seeing deductions tomorrow once we can straighten it all out. It was messy!

Magical JenK
12-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Awesome! Thanks! I felt so guilty w/those credits in my account! I felt like I stole lunch money, but then felt guilty so I didn't use it! :rotfl:

But I do have to admit, it was pretty neat to see my number on the Big Board!! :p

pbhall13
12-28-2007, 01:04 AM
just checked my account and boy did I get tooooo much back on my order.......if I hadn't seen this thread I don't even know if I would have noticed.......I totally forgot I ordered from them........glad it is going to be fixed.

Pamela