PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Skins

kimntrent
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Anyone know where to get cell phone skins. I have a new blackjack and need to have it a different color from my hubbys and it needs to have like a protective case. Any help?

Kim

mommytotwo
12-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Have you tried the store or at the phone company where your cell phone service is with? Or, you could try Walmart or Target.

linanglab
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Did you try Skinit.com? I got mine through Disneystore.com (but I am sure your DH does not want a Disney one!) But the company they used was Skinit.com. They have a bunch of sport ones and other kinds.

kimntrent
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
wonder if the have an affiliate program. Yhat would be nice!!!!

linanglab
12-17-2007, 03:10 PM
That would be nice! I would like to get my DH a Notre Dame one, or at least a blue and gold one. I will be ordering another one sometime. I ordered Eeyore and Pooh and they sent me TinkerBell. I kept putting off calling them, and I needed to return before 30 days, and I missed the window. So, I have a Tinker Bell Skin. Cute, but I really wanted Eeyore....(I know, I am such a dork)

spring
12-17-2007, 04:11 PM
You know, I think I've seen them in Best Buy and Target. However, I don't know if they have them for your phone type. It's worth a try.:sunshine: