PDA

View Full Version : New Merchant: Lowe's

SunshineGirl
12-06-2010, 05:14 PM
I am happy to announce our newest merchant at Lowe's! Another chance for you to shop online an pick up in-store to get credit. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Lowes/

SCard
12-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Love Lowe's pick in store option which I don't think Home Depot does. This is a nice addition.

spring
12-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Yippee!

DisneyJudi
12-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Awesome!!!

arob414
12-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Awesome. I prefer Lowes over Home Depot but have made my big purchases thru Home Depot so I could get SR credit.

dwkay8
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Lowe's is way closer to our house than Home Depot (3 minutes vs I don't even know how long because I never go to that area...) so I'm glad to see this. I was checking out their holiday decorations, but lots of what I'm seeing says limited availability at my store.

Does anyone know if in-store means you can go there an hour later and get something that was in stock in the store, or does it mean you wait for it to ship there regardless of it being in stock? I guess I'm also curious if something that isn't in stock would be available for in store pick up. I've never ordered from Lowe's online.

m 'n c
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Well now that I'm almost a homeowner this will come in handy. I will definitely need paint supplies and who knows what else.

PSL1013
12-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Yippee!

I'll second the Yipee! We practically live at Lowe's! :rotfl:

sammielynn
12-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Whoot, there is a Lowe's just down the road! Wish we had them last year when I dropped a bundle there on my bathroom project. But there are more projects to come!!!!!!!!!!

OhMari
12-06-2010, 11:17 PM
OMG,
I can't believe you have Lowe's.

My dryer died, and my whole bathroom/laundry room got a make over.
What a snowball.

I had to order online a toilet from Lowe's.
My wash machine door would not clear the toilet and we had to get one of those bouday's, like an European toilet.:rotfl:
I just want to say, if I ever sell my house, that toilet is going with us.:rotfl:

chipndale
12-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Wow I don't think I have ever seen Lowes offer cash back from any other rewards type program. We have made some really large purchases from Lowes - our new kitchen - and I looked high and low for even gift cards - and nothing. Oh this is a great thing! Now if you could only get JCPenney!