PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Daily Surveys

SunshineGirl
12-17-2007, 04:21 PM
I just got an email from Greenfield that they have more surveys in their router than ever and are making a big push to get them all completed by the end of the month. So even if you normally have a hard time qualifying, get in there and give it a shot!!

mom2dea
12-17-2007, 04:24 PM
This has got to be why I am getting survey fast the last two days . Witch is a good thing cause I am trying super hard to get Super member agian and the surveys is the easiest way to do it .

bs4free
12-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Woot That is great news!!! I just hope we do not get a january slump I have loved the last few months tons of surveys it seems most of the time!

disney_girl
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Great news! I'm sure most of us would love to help them out by completing surveys!! Good luck qualifying everyone!!

Blessing and Miracle
12-17-2007, 04:59 PM
LOL. Maybe that's why as soon I went through the selection page to see what I'd qualify for, the very next click I received the congrats page and then the exceeded page! It was wierd, but it paid. :cooldance:

chipndale
12-18-2007, 01:13 AM
That explains why I have been able to get a survey for the past couple of days. I hope it continues!

Kycha
12-18-2007, 02:49 AM
I wasn't having any problems qualifying for a survey...until today. It took me about 30 tries to qualify for a survey today. I hope they load more in tomorrow.

bartleby1
12-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Huh. Strange, because I'm getting the "no surveys" available message. :(

OhMari
12-18-2007, 09:29 AM
It took me over 10 tries today. I almost gave up after 30 minutes. What we do for .80

linanglab
12-18-2007, 10:27 AM
I still can't qualify for anything....I must be too average....

MdCaterer
12-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Me too!! Having a heck of a time. Plenty available but none that like me!
Did anyone else miss credit for a survey done on 12/13? I know I did one but the credit never came through. This month the surveys have been goofy for me

askomsky
12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Did anyone else miss credit for a survey done on 12/13? I know I did one but the credit never came through. This month the surveys have been goofy for me

NO but that happened back at the 3rd of the month or something like that.
I did eventually get credit for two later that week, but it may have been bc I did two when one didn't bring me to the congrats page.

bartleby1
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM

I didn't get credit for mine on 12/13 either. :( I got the congrats page back to SR and all! I never had that happen before.

Moluvswdw
12-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Is there a trick to taking them? Cause i about never qualify for anything and the one i did get credit for I'm pretty sure it told me I didn't qualify for that either. I admit i don't have time to do them every day but i have time for more than 1 in a month.

I guess working for target doesn't help. But when I can't even qualify for a restaurant survey where i hit 6 different restaurants, its a really sad day.