PDA

View Full Version : Debit for Return????

Jipster
12-18-2007, 09:26 PM
I had a $2.50 debit:

Debit: Order 5969460 -return

But I don't remember returning anything other than a pair of crocs several months ago to Shoebuy but I just exchanged them because there was a defect in them. I got the same style (and price) of Crocs in exchange. Is there a way to find out what this return is?

Thanks.

m 'n c
12-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I would file a TT and Angie or Tricia will let you know what it relates to.

disney_girl
12-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I had a $2.50 debit:

Debit: Order 5969460 -return

But I don't remember returning anything other than a pair of crocs several months ago to Shoebuy but I just exchanged them because there was a defect in them. I got the same style (and price) of Crocs in exchange. Is there a way to find out what this return is?

Thanks.

Did you place an order with Boca Java that was cancelled? I had the same entry. I searched my SR shopping e-mails for that order # and found that it was for the Boca Java order that I placed (and was cancelled by them). HTH

Jipster
12-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Did you place an order with Boca Java that was cancelled? I had the same entry. I searched my SR shopping e-mails for that order # and found that it was for the Boca Java order that I placed (and was cancelled by them). HTH

AHA! That's it! I forgot about that. Thank you.

askomsky
12-18-2007, 10:52 PM
AHA! That's it! I forgot about that. Thank you.

lol same here i was quote shocked when my balance was so low (be I had just cashed out for another Target gc to do my after xmas shopping) and was working to get it back up when i saw the credit. I went back through my history and saw it was from the boca java deal.