PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having trouble with the daily survey loading?

Iteach
12-18-2007, 10:36 PM
I am having a terrible time with the survey page loading. I get the qualifying page, check the boxes and then it just keeps trying to load a survey to do. Is anyone else having trouble?

spring
12-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Yes, I had the same thing yesterday trying to do the SM survey. I had to leave the computer for a while and it worked better, although still slowly, when I came back.

goofy08
12-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh, yeah. This is soooo painful. It takes forever to load and then I think there's something else wrong b/c every single one (when it finally loads a survey) is coming up "this survey's been closed." Painful.

m 'n c
12-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh, yeah. This is soooo painful. It takes forever to load and then I think there's something else wrong b/c every single one (when it finally loads a survey) is coming up "this survey's been closed." Painful.

I had that a lot yesterday with being in a vicious cycle for the SM survey - this survey has been closed every time. I think I was in a loop. Hopefully it won't happen again today.

lurkyloo
12-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm getting the "we're having technical difficulties" message...

Tiggerific711
12-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Mine is just taking forever to load.

PSL1013
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM
I am having a terrible time with the survey page loading. I get the qualifying page, check the boxes and then it just keeps trying to load a survey to do. Is anyone else having trouble?

This is happening to me this morning....sooooo s-l-o-w, I've been trying for about 1 1/2 hrs now and finally got to finish one, now it's happening to the SM one! :computer:

pbhall13
12-20-2007, 10:45 AM
This has been going on for 2 days now for me.......it is awful!! Hopefully it will start loading quicker soon!!