PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about LTT???

fordisneyap08
12-19-2007, 11:02 PM
We made ADR's here for dinner on the night we are in MK. I thought it would be something the boys would like--especially since I read Goofy is there...(Is this correct??) Anyways he's their favorite!! So how is the food, atmosphere etc???

SunshineGirl
12-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Goofy is SunshineGuy's favorite as well! He is there as well as Chip & Dale and Minnie Mouse.

I like the food there. It has always been family style when we were there. Nice big portion sizes. Enough variety that even if you don't like one thing, there is plenty of other stuff to eat.

We've never had to wait there, either. In fact, we've been able to get in BEFORE our ADR times when we were running early.

I like the restrooms upstairs. They seems used very little compared to most of the rest of the park. For me, clean restrooms are a really big thing. LOL!

zoodoyle
12-20-2007, 12:44 AM
I agree with everything Tricia said! We have been there a couple times now, and really enjoyed it! And the kids always love Goofy's "antics" - sneaking up on Dad, imitating the servers, playing around with the other characters - great fun! We plan on making our MK dinner adr there for our trip next summer! :sunshine:

mjjmbnmm
12-20-2007, 01:02 AM
we ate there on the 10th and had a great time. We eat there on everytime and have never had a bad experince. Goofy was great, he took by dd's book and she had to chase him around the table to get it back, we were cracking up.

fordisneyap08
12-20-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm glad to hear some good reviews!!! I was looking at some of the food pics and everything looks yummy!! DH will be sooo happy at the big portions--The Food is one of the biggest reasons he's looking so forward to Disney LOL:)

wilsonfamily4
12-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I am planning on this one for our next trip and was wavering on it so I am glad to hear it gets great reviews from you all.

m 'n c
12-21-2007, 10:43 AM
This is Mike and I's favorite character meal and 2nd fav Disney restaurant behind Biergarten. The food was delish (did not taste like frozen crap) and the character interaction was great. In the time we were there the characters came to the table 3 times.

bs4free
12-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Just to show some other points of view...
LTT has never been one of our most enjoyed resturants on Disney property... The Food is only ok IMHO, but the characters get an A+.. We visited in July 2005 and then again in Sep 2007 right before MNSSHP and while all 5 of us agreed that the food was better in 2007 and the characters were great, Chip and dale are my fav so any time i get to see them is great but in 2007 they were all dressed up for MNSSHP and were super interactive with goofy having little fights and throwing roles it was a huge laugh and lots of fun, and that made the entire dinner worth it to me. The food was ok lots of selection served family style, the salad was great, and the mash and gravy good, i am sure that perhaps the food may been better if we had a more attentive server.. we asked for refills on several items a few of the meats the mash and the gravy our server only brought out the mash ad one of the meats we ask about the othes and said he would be right back well 10 minutes latter we get the other meats and gravy well now we have hot gravy and cold mash... either way the food was just ok, the characters great
We really enjoyed many other resturants on disney porperty more then LTT.

Magical JenK
12-22-2007, 11:59 PM
We love LTT! The food is yummy & not only is it family style, it's also, all you can eat. I love it all from the salad & bread to the stuffing, turkey, steak & mac n' cheese...and the dessert is always yummy to me!! It's been different everytime we've gone, but it's always good.

Oh & we love the characters at LTT! They are great!! I hope you enjoy your meal!!

3dog2kidmom
01-06-2008, 11:04 PM
We have ADRs there for lunch. No characters I know, but the food sounded good. Has anyone else been there for lunch?

I think we're going to try to eat there after the SR cruise in October for dinner if it turns out to be a MNSSHP night.

kimkarli
01-06-2008, 11:20 PM
We were just there in December. It was great. Minnie, Goofy, & Pluto were there. It was a great meal!

cglaura
01-06-2008, 11:47 PM
We have ADRs there for lunch. No characters I know, but the food sounded good. Has anyone else been there for lunch?

I think we're going to try to eat there after the SR cruise in October for dinner if it turns out to be a MNSSHP night.

I was there for lunch in December. It was very good. We decided to split the bacon cheeseburger (it was a very nice quality burger, not like the fast food kind), nice whole grain bun, cheddar cheese. Even splitting, it was so huge neither of us finished. They even cut it and brought it out on separate plates for us. The service was great also, but we had ADRs for 11:30am so it wasn't too busy. Our server was very interactive though and my dd15 & dn14 thought he was just dreamy LOL and were so blushed...he was asking about their drawings and sat down and looked at the sketch books and was asking all about their trip etc.

I've been to the character dinner and I found lunch to be much more pleasant. Though I enjoyed the other, I just like to be able to pick what food I'm going to eat.

Kycha
01-07-2008, 05:06 AM

I love their lunch offerings. They are very good. The dinner offerings just aren't anything special.

nicholfamily5
01-07-2008, 11:17 AM
We ate at LTT this past august for dinner, and we loved it!
I have great memories from trips as a kid, and this time didn't disappoint.
The interaction was the best from any of the character dinners we did (out of 3) and the food was really good. Very down home and plenty of it! It all tasted like something I would make at home, and yet I didn't have to make it! (I think thats why it was so good)

We did not wait long, and I personally feel it is one of the semi hidden gems of MK restaraunts.