PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Charms through SR ???

lkat
12-13-2010, 01:30 PM
My mom wants a Pandora charm and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a SR merchant that sells them????

pbhall13
12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
None that I have ever found (and I've had my bracelet for 4 years)... keep crossing my fingers that one will be added, but I think it will be a longshot.

PSL1013
12-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Mine is a Chamilia and I would LOVE to be able to purchase these too. I know Ebay has Pandora/Chamilia beads for sale but you have to be careful in the description...some say will fit these bracelets but look and read carefully to make sure you are getting the authentic beads.

spring
12-13-2010, 04:13 PM
I ordered three beads on ebay, and the pp was correct in that you have to read the descriptions carefully. I also didn't want to purchase one from overseas and have to worry about shipping and duty. I was able to get a good deal on my beads by "buying now" for $20 and getting free shipping. If you are interested in the seller I used, PM me and I'll look it up.

SunshineGirl
12-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Mine is a Chamilia and I would LOVE to be able to purchase these too. I know Ebay has Pandora/Chamilia beads for sale but you have to be careful in the description...some say will fit these bracelets but look and read carefully to make sure you are getting the authentic beads.

My MIL and I both have Pandora bracelets that we collect Disney Chamilia for and I had to get hers from a non-SR merchant. It almost killed me!