PDA

View Full Version : I could really cry right now...

rhiannonwales
12-20-2007, 12:07 PM
We got back from wdw on 12/18. I didnt unpack right away and lst night, much to my dismay, a completely full 256 mb memory card for my camera is missing. :(
All of my daughters pics with the princesses, and our first 3 days of our vacation are GONE.And the BBB photos.There are some on photopass but no where near the amount on my memory card. And none of the pics of her at Akershus with all the princesses, and none of the only time she got to meet Cinderella. I had a new camera bag and i must have not zipped up one of the compartments all the way and it came out. I also lost a completely empty one.I'm pretty sure it happened on our last night when we were on a Wishes cruise.I've called every lost and found i could think of just to be sure and so far nothing.I'm devastated.There were also pics from before our trip on there - Birthdays, Thanksgiving,etc.
I will say tho that WDW has gone above and beyond in trying to help.They completely tore apart our room trying to find it - looked under the mattresses, moved furniture, and all.The Poly marina even searched the boat we were on with a fine tooth comb trying to find it. They took down the list of all the restaurants we dined at in the 2 days before we left and have put out a call to every one. XD memory cards are so small tho that i just dont think it will ever be found. :cry:

wilsonfamily4
12-20-2007, 12:10 PM
I know how you feel and I did cry. :( I lost my whole camera last time and I was upset for months. I so feel your pain. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!:hugs: :hugs:

Hedy
12-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm sooo sorry. :(

linanglab
12-20-2007, 12:51 PM
SOOOO sorry. That is awful. Hopefully it will be found. On our last night at MK, we found a memory card on the ground in the gift store at POC. We immediately took it to guest services. I kept hoping that it found its owners. I pray that you (or WDW) finds it. Crossing fingers for you!

m 'n c
12-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh no!! I can only imagine how upset you must be. I'm hoping that someone will find it and turn it in for you.

Magical JenK
12-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Ah man...that is awful! Here's some pixie dust for you!!:wizard:

eaglesdare
12-21-2007, 08:38 AM
i am so sorry. i can so understand the loss of that card. keeping fingers crossed that it will be found.

tommygirl79
12-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Oh, how sorry to hear that! I'm almost crying along with you. Pictures are precious...:hugs:

bs4free
12-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I so hope that one of the place you called will find your card and you can get your photos back, :hugs: :hugs:

3dog2kidmom
12-21-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry too! I can imagine how you must feel. Hopefully someone will find it.

:hugs:

disneynut
12-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain. My camera was left on the plane last year. :sunshine:

~Kathie
12-21-2007, 10:53 PM
I am so sorry. I hope someone finds it and turns it in. :hugs:

Blessing and Miracle
12-22-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry. I know how you feel. My sweet DH erased ALL of Christmas 2006 last year from our new camera. I still can't beleive that!:rotfl:

chipndale
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm sorry. I know how you feel. My sweet DH erased ALL of Christmas 2006 last year from our new camera. I still can't beleive that!:rotfl:

That is the exact reason dh has his own camera and I have mine. AND mine is off limits! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
12-22-2007, 09:07 PM
That is the exact reason dh has his own camera and I have mine. AND mine is off limits! :rotfl:

We each took our own camera last time and it was amazing the different perspectives we would get on the same subject. We came home with twice the photos -- good thing they're all digital :)

pbhall13
12-26-2007, 10:00 PM
I feel your pain................I lost all my photos from last Nov. .....over 700 pictures.............I am finally getting over it..........I am holding onto the fact that I still have all of the memories!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
12-26-2007, 11:20 PM

LOL. Yea buddy, I guarded the camera this year like hound dog. :rotfl: