PDA

View Full Version : Run Away Alarm Clock

disney_girl
12-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I was looking through the gift guide of the Rachel Ray magazine over lunch and for some reason I found this clock amusing!

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__NH500BGE/source__10716/cm_ven__LINKSHR/cm_cat__feed/cm_ite__NH500BGE/siteid__wfhQUf5qWdI-UDusvzzkJrz3L88d12KNJA

It says that when it goes off, you get one shot to turn it off. The next time it rolls off of the table and "hides"- in a different spot each time. Thinking back to the trouble my Mom had waking one of my brothers up, I still don't think this would have made him budge-unless it's super loud and/or annoying! Interesting concept though!

sammielynn
12-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I need to get two of those, one for each of my sons. Great product!

coastalgirl
12-20-2007, 06:46 PM
That would be really great for my teenager except it would get stuck in all the crap on his floor. IT would have nowhere to run and hide! :rotfl:

tommygirl79
12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
This item cracks me up!!! I just picture myself - all groggy and bleary eyed looking for the darn alarm clock in my jammies while hubby keeps on sleeping and doesn't even hear it.

I think this idea is GREAT - especially for teenagers!!

tommygirl79
12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
That would be really great for my teenager except it would get stuck in all the crap on his floor. IT would have nowhere to run and hide! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Yea, I can see my children throwing this in the trash! :rotfl:

sammielynn
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM

Darn, I never thought of that. It could get lost for years at our house.:rotfl: