PDA

View Full Version : New Look for Survey Head

SCard
12-16-2010, 08:07 AM
The format had changed when I did one this morning. Same demo questions, but a totally new look. I completed one and it did credit immediately. :)

marcymajor
12-16-2010, 08:15 AM
i just took one also with the new look and format and it credited immediately. their new site is really cool looking.

happymom
12-16-2010, 08:45 AM
That's funny you mentioned that about SH. I was on the phone with my mom last night around 9:00PM while she was taking SH and she said that it looked like what you are describing. I didn't know what she meant because earlier yesterday when I took SH it was the old version. I am looking forward to trying the new version out!:)

kristenrice
12-16-2010, 08:50 AM
I like it! It is very unique and much better than the bright yellow screen.

29apr00
12-16-2010, 09:57 AM
:confused: mine was the same yellow.....i'm bummed!

luv2go2diz
12-16-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm bummed because I just took a survey on the new format and it completed, routed back to home page, but no instant credit! I have had a tough week with things not crediting. Oh well I guess I'll try again. It's icy out so I'm not going anywhere.

DisneyJudi
12-16-2010, 10:10 AM
:confused: mine was the same yellow.....i'm bummed!

Mine was the same as well. At least it credited!:sunshine:

tjrj1988
12-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Mine routed to the SH sign up page-and no credit....is there a secret to getting it to credit here? Leave up the page like with everything else(except GF)

spring
12-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Just finished one and it credited right away. :sunshine:

DisneyJudi
12-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Still haven't gotten the new format but the old one is still crediting right away so I'm good!

mmm611
12-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Mine routed to the SH sign up page-and no credit....is there a secret to getting it to credit here? Leave up the page like with everything else(except GF)

I'm not sure that there's necessarily a trick of any kind. I can tell you that I do NOT close the extra tabs it opens up (usually the link to SH opens in a new tab and then after I get past the "I am not a robot" image, THAT will open the survey in a new tab). So there are usually at least 3 tabs open when I'm done. If you're not closing those, all I can suggest is checking your settings to make sure you aren't blocking the SH cookies or something like that.

tjrj1988
12-18-2010, 10:05 PM
thanks for that. In everything that credits on cookies, I leave the pages up until they time out-or at the very least open up a new page. But I've never had to do that with SH, because it's always routed back here to SR-and instant credit-ed.

Will now do with SH what I do with SSi, MV and all the rest, and see where that gets me.

Frustrating day here on SR-couldn't get a DS for anything; took a M02 and two SH's that didn't credit. :computer: Well, tomorrow is another day, and we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed.....

DisneyJudi
12-20-2010, 09:54 AM
I finally got the new SH screen that everyone has been posting about but when I click on the get survey button it just keeps bringing me back to the SR page. :confused: I cleared all my cookies before trying it as well this morning.

mmm611
12-20-2010, 10:42 AM
I finally got the new SH screen that everyone has been posting about but when I click on the get survey button it just keeps bringing me back to the SR page. :confused: I cleared all my cookies before trying it as well this morning.

If it just reroutes you to SR, there is probably nothing available right now. It's a Monday morning, so they probably haven't loaded any for a few day. Hopefully by afternoon that will change!

MamaO
12-20-2010, 02:52 PM

I was getting the new SH screen all last week. Then yesterday, it was back to the old yellow one for me!

29apr00
12-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I still have yet to see this new SH page!! :confused: what is different about it? Maybe it changed and I didn't notice it.